By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favorite animal and WHY!?

Tagged games:

What's your favorite animal!!??

The mighty Land Tortoise 3 9.09%

The Humble Pigeon 1 3.03%

The Filthy Raccoon 0 0%

The Average Dog 5 15.15%

The Smelly Cat 7 21.21%

The Magical Sea Turtle 2 6.06%

The Fat Rat 0 0%

The Speedy Cheatah 1 3.03%

Other (Which and offer reasoning) 12 36.36%

Total:31

I like hedgehogs because they're cute and stuff but they can also be a spiky ball of hardcore doom when necessary.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network
badgenome said:

I love tits. There so many different kinds of tits - Mexican tits, Japanese tits, Somalian tits, Southern Black tits - and I love them all. Yep, tits are just great!

Very nice bird!

What's so humble about pigeons?

Love and tolerate.

Dogs I guess. But I mean medium-large dogs such as Golden Retrievers, Huskies, Labradors, German Shepherds, etc.

I DESPISE the small yappy dogs like poodles, shit zhus, etc. though. You know the ones people like Paris Hilton carry in their purse and all that shit. I hate those stupid dogs. And they're always the more aggressive dogs too, but when a small dog and a big dog get in a disagreement and start fighting people think it's the big dog's fault when really it is the more calm one.

I take offense to your accusation of the cat...

Around the Network
Marks said:
Dogs I guess. But I mean medium-large dogs such as Golden Retrievers, Huskies, Labradors, German Shepherds, etc.

I DESPISE the small yappy dogs like poodles, shit zhus, etc. though. You know the ones people like Paris Hilton carry in their purse and all that shit. I hate those stupid dogs. And they're always the more aggressive dogs too, but when a small dog and a big dog get in a disagreement and start fighting people think it's the big dog's fault when really it is the more calm one.

I agree with your views on dogs, small dogs are usually the annoying things you want to throw against a wall to shut them up. Golden retrievers and like huskies are totally awesome most of the time.

@Salnax What's not humble about pigeons? Don't you know their history? They're the real man's best friend believe it or not. Here's some info. and a picture that may bring some clarity.

http://www.deterapigeon.com/21-amazing-facts-about-pigeons.htm

Here's some just for funsies.

NintendoPie said:
I take offense to your accusation of the cat...

LOL, sorry couldn't think of anything and I just remembered sniffing my friends cat! I'd change it, but not sure how to.

The Bearded Dragon!

It's cute and friendly, and it's a dragon. A dragon with a beard.

@ Marks & Blkfish
You guys couldn't be more wrong.
Anyway i like all dogs, but i love reptiles too. I guess dogs and geckos in general.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

The lack of support for elephants in this thread saddens me.  Few other animals form such close family bonds.  Not to mention they're huge and have tusks!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."