By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 Co-Op Details & Flashback #2 Revealed!!!

Tagged games:

BHR-3 said:

HEY ALDO DO YOU HAVE THE SILVER STAR FOR COMPLETING ALL CO-OP MAPS ON CRUSHING!

been playing UC3 alot lately cause theres no other games releasing that im interested in for awhile, didnt enjoy it much in the beginning but its growing on me trying to get all the treasures and i just got skelzor and the silver star a few days ago im happy bout that

gonna wait till theres some kinda sale for both the flashback map packs still mastering the default maps and would like for ND to make a separated matchmaking for flashback maps only like they did with UC2 dlc maps

I don't have the Silver star no :P

I've got about 6-8 people who want to try and get it. About 4-5 already have it and just want to help me, but I get quite pissed when we mess up xD. Some have been with VGC, others with other friends. I know like.. 10-15 people who I met in Uncharted 2's matchmaking. It matched me up with somebody close who lives in Sweden and is Persian like myself! He then introduced me to a bunch of other people and now I have like the most insane persian/sweden Uncharted buddies haha. I truly thank ND for that x'D.

I've completed Chapter 1 on Crushing, Chapter 2 on Crushing and I am stuck on Chapter 3. I haven't really tried after reaching the statue part with full lives and still losing. I know there's a way to do it and you have to be quick and I know the tactics etc, I just haven't gone after it and much of that is because of what Sony throws at me.

I've done 17 playthroughs of Uncharted 3. If I average 7 hours on one playthrough (as I have memorized a lot of the game xD eg. Puzzles and so forth), I have spent 119 hours on the game (+-15ish I guess).

On the MP, I must have played up to 20-30 hours on the Summer beta (which didnt count though). Followed by another 20-30 on the Subway beta (which did count, yay). Followed by another 20-30 hours on the current MP. I should be about 90 hours on the MP in that regard (competetive).

I've only clocked about 20 hours of Co-operative play.

That's a total of about 240 hours on Uncharted 3 whereas half of that is singleplayer. DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH I LOVE THE GAME?! x'D

I played a match just a few hours ago, but most of my time is right now going to the Twisted Metal demo (I was a hardcore TM2 fan ..as a kid lmao) and also Starhawk (loved Warhawk). These two games are like.. beta's in a way, and I feel obligated to.. y'know.. contribute with my time XD. I love both ESP & Lightbox Int, and well Santa Monica assisting <3.

On top of that, I also play DC Universe Online :P and every once in a while I hop into Killzone 3. OH and GT5.. much and much GT5.

Been little gaming recently due to studies though.

Sony just doesn't allow me to enjoy one game. I could probably lose myself in every one of these games easily, but nope. Gotta make time for them all! xD

Around the Network
JOKA_ said:
Is it hard to get into the DLC map games? Do a lot of people play on them?

When you download it,

It's like this:
You choose match,

Quickly loads you into a party with others:

Two maps to vote,
One is nearly always a DLC map
One is nearly always a non DLC map

It works great in my opinion! (I have flashback #1)

hell yeah I so called it! :D told ya'all it will be a villians co-op mission

hey how much are these? I have to buy them

and yeah 30k+ Team Objective Points Biatchez!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Added these JIZZ TASTIC pics to OP:

(Guys seriously the train-wreck is stunning! Loving the Village and Warzone too!! (The temple's alright.)

man I HATE the temple..almost as much as I hate the FORT

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

This looks awesome might need to pony up the dough for the fortune hunters club.

Might just get Fortune Hunters Today. The downside is that it costs $40AUD here.

Those are some gorgeous screens, must play U3 MP again now.

bought it, played it, completed on hard! EDDIE RAJA BABY! best coop yet imho..great variety and eddie is a blast.

also bought the donut costume pack

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

I do wonder what the tease is.. CANT WAIT...

Please survival co-op with Djinns XD

or djinn skins online competetive :O!!

CMON: its a head with flames over it! Dont mess with us ND xD