By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 Co-Op Details & Flashback #2 Revealed!!!

Tagged games:

blkfish92 said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
blkfish92 said:
That next map pack, I'm really looking forward to, they consist of my favorite maps from U2!

Village (in form of when you first arrive there)

Temple (overgrown and darker)

Plaza (evening)

Train Wreck (rocky desert)

Aww no snow for train wreck...wonder how it'll be.

Probably similar to the visiuals of the Caravan Chapter in Uncharted 3. I'm very glad that the Plaza is now at the evening, I personally think it needed a visual edge.

Around the Network
Rainbow Yoshi said:
blkfish92 said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
blkfish92 said:
That next map pack, I'm really looking forward to, they consist of my favorite maps from U2!

Village (in form of when you first arrive there)

Temple (overgrown and darker)

Plaza (evening)

Train Wreck (rocky desert)

Aww no snow for train wreck...wonder how it'll be.

Probably similar to the visiuals of the Caravan Chapter in Uncharted 3. I'm very glad that the Plaza is now at the evening, I personally think it needed a visual edge.

I'm sure it'll all be awesome, can't wait and hope they make a bigger level cap too.

Awesome, Plaza is back.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

^Train wreck and the village look amazing (graphics), The Cave looked phenomenal in the previous pack.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network

Looks great as usual :) can't wait!

Those screen shots look like OMG!

HEY ALDO DO YOU HAVE THE SILVER STAR FOR COMPLETING ALL CO-OP MAPS ON CRUSHING!

been playing UC3 alot lately cause theres no other games releasing that im interested in for awhile, didnt enjoy it much in the beginning but its growing on me trying to get all the treasures and i just got skelzor and the silver star a few days ago im happy bout that

gonna wait till theres some kinda sale for both the flashback map packs still mastering the default maps and would like for ND to make a separated matchmaking for flashback maps only like they did with UC2 dlc maps

Play Me

BHR-3 said:

HEY ALDO DO YOU HAVE THE SILVER STAR FOR COMPLETING ALL CO-OP MAPS ON CRUSHING!

been playing UC3 alot lately cause theres no other games releasing that im interested in for awhile, didnt enjoy it much in the beginning but its growing on me trying to get all the treasures and i just got skelzor and the silver star a few days ago im happy bout that

gonna wait till theres some kinda sale for both the flashback map packs still mastering the default maps and would like for ND to make a separated matchmaking for flashback maps only like they did with UC2 dlc maps

So their isn't seperated matchmaking??

Is it hard to get into the DLC map games? Do a lot of people play on them?

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League