By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP Passes 30M Worldwide!

Two are mine too as i bought a 'phat' one on launch and got a slim one a while back :D

Around the Network
butthead said:
nice 2 of those psp are mine 4 when i upgarde too the slim soon :P

just out of curiosity, why do you want 2 slims? I can understand 1, but...

azzer100 said:
Why do ppl even have to mention the DS at all in this thread?. Its a thread to congratulate the PSP

well, look at the origional post..

Squall_Leonhart said:
I say good for the console, by far not a failure (like some have dubbed it) still getting slaughtered by the DS though but what isn't? lol

It would seem, that, since he is the creator of the thread, he wouldn't mind other people's view on the fight between the PSP and DS. and, of course, to congratulate the PSP on a very good job so far.

@Insomniac

Exactly! I thought it was about time that there was a positive thread on the PSP that continued to remain somewhat positive, so far this one has :D

Great for the PSP. Its got some great 2008 games coming out too such as God of War: Chains of Olympus. I'd expect 10 million this year easily, I'd maybe even push it to 12 million.

I am looking forward to GOW:COO too, also KH: BBS should be a reason in itself to own a PSP :D

Around the Network

YAY
Can't wait for 40 million.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

Just wanted to post a topic about it :P Yep , great achievemnt ... our baby had grown so much since his first year ... and this year will be a much batter one seeing the games that it will get ... maybe it will sell even batter than in 07 :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Squall_Leonhart said:
@Insomniac

Exactly! I thought it was about time that there was a positive thread on the PSP that continued to remain somewhat positive, so far this one has :D

(sarcasm) PSP sucks, it is being thrashed by the DS, and had abysmal software sales (that bit is true) and it is a complete failure and Sony will not make a PSP 2 because all the devs will abandon them (end sarcasm)

lol ... that was a party killer :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Congrats to the PSP. I can't wait for God Of War: Chains Of Olympus and Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music