By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Let Me Try This Again, Sony Copies Nintendo's Wii U Controller

oniyide said:
Roma said:
BluGamer23 said:
glimmer_of_hope said:
oniyide said:
LOL, they should lock the thread again because the guy didnt seem to learn his lesson. PSP came out before 08. They had that remote play thing for a while. Granted, it kind of sucked. BUt what is does is stream some content from PS3 to PSP, Not that much different from Wii U tablet and no GBA to GC connectivity doesnt count as it doesnt even do the same thing the others are doing.

Plus, lets be honest here, SOny has there own actual tablet, did anyone really think that they werent gonna intergrate the two to some extent??

LOL....um no. Again this is not about PSP. Do you think Sony would apply for a patent for something to do with the PS3, 4 years after PS3 was released?. Let me try to explain sllllooowwwlllyyy to you. I clearly stated it was a WiiU like controller copy.

The patent I am referring to is NOT for the PSP or remote play. This is for 2010, something completly new.

Do you understand that? 

this sony wii-u like controller is obviously the superior one.. best thing EVARR! ..the wii-u is a stupid idea.. even ninty fans apparently hates it

Lol who are those Ninty fans? I sure don’t hate the idea and I haven’t seen hate from Nintendo fans.

OT: why do you care what people think? Some people will not believe you are holding an apple in your hand even though you are showing them that you are. Some Sony fans don’t even know what games are made by Sony and what is made by 3rd party devs

I have definately seen one or two Ninty fans on this very site say bad things about it

well you can’t pleas everybody but he made it sound like there were a lot of them

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(