By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - i need help loging on from my pc

how about deleting your cookies and then resetting browser defaults?

try deleting the cookies first because it seems like you have currupted cookies, if that doesn't work then reset the browser to it's factory defaults, I know IE6 has a reset/restore button in the advanced options of internet properties. 

Around the Network

I'd just copy the important bits from your browser, and then uninstall it. Re-install and all settings are default and untangled!

download the ultimate boot CD, it will let you get in.. well should. Just let the CD boot during start up.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

McAfee changed your privacy setting.  Depending on which web browser you use do the following:

Internet Explorer:

• Select "Internet Options" from the Tools menu.
  • Click on the "Privacy" tab.
  • Click the "Default" button (or manually slide the bar down to "Medium") under "Settings".
  • Click "OK".

Firefox:

• Go to the "Tools" menu.
  • Select "Options".
  • Select the "Privacy" icon in the left panel.
  • Check the box corresponding to "Accept cookies from sites".
  • Select "they expire" in the dropdown menu box.
  • Click "OK" to save changes.

Might be your firewall, or might be your browser, my firefox screws up sometimes.

Around the Network

Mine did that exact same thing right after they updated the site. I used the "lost password" feature at the top of the page and they emailed me my password. For some reason it had been reset to a new generated password.

Now, can anyone please direct me on where I can change my password back to the original one? I will never remember this generated password.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342