By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon + Demos for 3DS Nintendo Zone!

Nintendo of America has revealed to day, via press release, that starting on February 6th Nintendo Zone will offer new content.Some of this new content will be playable demos for games being released on the 3DS and a new dedicated Pokemon Area.The new Pokemon Area will feature full length episodes (finally!) and other un-announced things. Nintendo Zone content can be accessed at over 29'000 locations all over the U.S.A. and Canada.

“Nintendo 3DS continues to deliver fun and engaging new experiences, especially for users who connect their systems to the Internet. Nintendo 3DS is our most connected system ever, and Nintendo Zone offers a wealth of exclusive content to users who take their systems with them when they are away from home.”

- Zach Fountain, Nintendo of America’s director of Strategic Partnerships.

Around the Network

Hellz yah now Nintendo gimme all your animated series air an episode each week of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Kirby. Which other ones has Nintendo done? Kids would love the old series as well and many of us adults wouldn't mind taking a stroll down memory lane either.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

I still don't get how Nintendo Zone works. I connect to my Wifi, but can't get connection to a Nintendo Zone. Are there any in Fredericton NB?

happydolphin said:
I still don't get how Nintendo Zone works. I connect to my Wifi, but can't get connection to a Nintendo Zone. Are there any in Fredericton NB?

I think you have to be at a certain location for it to work.

NintendoPie said:
happydolphin said:

I think you have to be at a certain location for it to work.

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/nintendozone;jsessionid=BD6A3A8DA3800E6BD3D961A173CDFAA1 
Hah! there are a ton where I used to live. Here in Freddy, there are none! :D Well, you guys'll have to tell me all about it, and I'll check it out when I visit my family in Montreal. :)

Around the Network

""Nintendo Zone content can be accessed at over 29'000 locations all over the U.S.A. and Canada.""

So, nothing for latin america/europe.

good job nintendo

trasharmdsister12 said:
YES!!! I finally get to see May's Squirtles in full 3D!

...You know what you read.

LOL! I knew you would say something like that. XD

NeoGohan said:

""Nintendo Zone content can be accessed at over 29'000 locations all over the U.S.A. and Canada.""

So, nothing for latin america/europe.

good job nintendo

It'll come  bud, it'll come.

And it's more good job Nintendo of europe. Hey, we had to deal with the operation rainfall crisis!

trasharmdsister12 said:
NintendoPie said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
YES!!! I finally get to see May's Squirtles in full 3D!

...You know what you read.

LOL! I knew you would say something like that. XD

My current avatar (one that I spent about an hour making just yesterday) makes my comment so much worse.

HAHA! I know! XP

I did have a Hit from Nintendo Zone in Rome Ciampino International Airport.

i have no clue where i can find Nintendo Zone in the UK...

Does anyone know the London Location if any?

please help!

Switch!!!