By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Twisted metal PSN demo- launches today!

Tagged games:

kivi95 said:
FRAEKING LOVE THE GAME!!! Damn this game is so great!! A bit hard in the begining but once you get the hang of it it's a amzingly fun .

Looking at your avatar:

Twisted Metal is Motorstorm on steroids bro. I FUCKING LOVE IT!!

Around the Network

Can't even launch the demo. It shuts off my PS3 with the blinking red lights within seconds. It's quite frustrating. Uncharted 3 does the same when I play the campaign, but at least takes 5-30minutes before it shuts down. They're the only two games that do that to me oddly enough.

pezus said:
Panama said:
Can't even launch the demo. It shuts off my PS3 with the blinking red lights within seconds. It's quite frustrating. Uncharted 3 does the same when I play the campaign, but at least takes 5-30minutes before it shuts down. They're the only two games that do that to me oddly enough.

Sounds like your PS3 is dying. Is it a fat one?

Yes it is. The issue with Uncharted is prevalent with other users though and has been put into a ND forum thread with 100s of posters complaining, still with no Naughty Dog PR in site to alleviate the issue.

I doubt it's the PS3. My brother had a 10+ hour gaming session with Assassins Creed Revelations well after the Uncharted 3 issue, all with no qualms. Rumor has it it's a firmware conflict.

I'll put the console to the test once FF13-2 comes in the mail in a fortnight.

I'm going to give this a go when I get home. Hope it's fun!

First two games I played, came in first place. God I'm smexy

Around the Network

Roommates and I had quite a bit of fun with this, though we're having the same kind of network connection issues mentioned elsewhere in this thread. My only issue with the demo is you can't set up a team and play with your friends online or offline. That's what we're really looking forward to for this game in particular. Having just one arena to try out is a bit dissapointing, but it's interesting to play around in one area and see all the nooks and crannies it has.

Jay520 said:
I'm going to give this a go when I get home. Hope it's fun!

You are in for a treat

and damn man I can't seem to get first place again lol always in the top 5 and many times top 3 but there's always someone just a bit ahead of me

and lol it's so much fun when around 4-5 vehicles get into a brawl of sorts in the same area...it gets CRAZY!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Tried the game briefly this morning only practice mode worked and every game I tried to join showed an error. Hopefully it works later.

Still I think the game looks more complex by far than the previous versions and will be great. It better work later tonight.

The connection I believe has something to do with server bandwith maybe.
I really don't udnerstand, myself, but theoretically, it should be a snap joining a game.

yeah yesterday jaffe tweeted about it saying there were some problems with sony servers and they are working on it..chances are they didn't expect this many people lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!