By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - From Russia With Love Review

I also wanted to add for those who only have seen recent Bond films or only the Austin Powers movie that Rosa Klebb is the inspiration for Frau Farbissina.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Just re-watched the fight scene on the train you mentioned in your review, definitely an amazing fight! Way better than the fights in most modern movies. 

Nice to just see a realistic looking fight with no need for special effects or special camera work to make it good. 

TruckOSaurus said:

I also wanted to add for those who only have seen recent Bond films or only the Austin Powers movie that Rosa Klebb is the inspiration for Frau Farbissina.

Move aside Tatiana, we have an even hotter Bond girl.

brendude13 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Move aside Tatiana, we have an even hotter Bond girl.

Brendude, I should report you to Monty for posting an improper image in my thread.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:

Brendude, I should report you to Monty for posting an improper image in my thread.

I should report you for reposting it. :P

GoAnimate.com: What Amp316 likes about James bond. by spurgeonryan

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

Amp316 is a chica?

As for the image I posted, I thought it was necessary to convey my attraction to the beautiful Rosa Klebb. Please don't ban me from your threads!

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:

Amp316 is a chica?

As for the image I posted, I thought it was necessary to convey my attraction to the beatiful Rosa Klebb. Please don't ban me from your threads!

No, but Ryan just might be the fat guy talkng to her.  :p

If you like Rosa, you probably are enamored with Mayday.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
brendude13 said:

Amp316 is a chica?

As for the image I posted, I thought it was necessary to convey my attraction to the beatiful Rosa Klebb. Please don't ban me from your threads!

You're dating Ryan?

I have no idea what "enamored with Mayday" means but it sounds about right. ;)

OT: Not being able to watch the James Bond movies as you review this is torture, they sound so brilliant.

spurgeonryan said:
brendude13 said:

You're dating Ryan?

OT: Not being able to watch the James Bond movies as you review this is torture, they sound so brilliant.

*cough* I am an amatuer goanimate member. I could not find two guys having a romantic drink together. Lol, as I am posting this all the videos are on auto play so they are playing at the same time.

Did you at least see the old trailers that have been embeded on his reviews?

I've seen the Dr.No and Goldfinger ones, I loved them, they were so British.

brendude13 said:
amp316 said:
brendude13 said:

Amp316 is a chica?

You're dating Ryan?

Nah, but we do live in the same neighborhood and he hit on me once.

Mayday was a character from A View To A Kill played by Grace Jones.  She was gorgeous.  :p

amp316 said:
brendude13 said:

You're dating Ryan?

Nah, but we do live in the same neighborhood and he hit on me once.

Mayday was a character from A View To A Kill played by Grace Jones.  She was gorgeous.  :p

Gorgeous, or "gorgeous"?

Was 'A View to a Kill' a Moore or Dalton movie?