By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will the next Sony controller be another boomerang?

Is Sony creative enough to change the DS3’s design and not make another boomerang?
I mean Sony fans have had the same control design for three generations with some few new stuff added. It is still not very comfortable to play with for very long. They should seriously add some girth to it so you get a better grip!

What do think about this? Will you be ok with another copy past controller or do you want a more comfortable one?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

I hate the Sony controller, it's something designed to destroy my hands. When did they'll give me A netter one? A boomerang, a banana, a monkey wrench, what they want, but, please, do it!

AstroMaSSi rules

Considering all you seem to like is Nintendo I do not see why you care Roma. Oh... and I agree I think they need to make it bigger like the 360 man hand sized controller.

Do not forget move there is more than one.

I hope they keep the exact same design but with the DS2's L2 and R2. Everything else is just perfect and extremely comfortable.

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

chocoloco said:
Considering all you seem to like is Nintendo I do not see why you care Roma. Oh... and I agree I think they need to make it bigger like the 360 man hand sized controller.

Do not forget move there is more than one.

Sure I mostly care about Nintendo but I do play other games on other systems.

But the mane reason for this thread is to see if people can live with the same thing or want something more comfy to hold.

Around the Network

If Sony holds true to form they'll split the difference between the Dualshock and the Wii U's tablet controller. I made a little mock up of what this could look like.

badgenome said:

If Sony holds true to form they'll split the difference between the Dualshock and the Wii U's tablet controller. I made a little mock up of what this could look like.

badgenome strikes again!

badgenome said:

Nice! They should hire you!

badgenome said:

LOL.

OT: I think the DS4 will be like all the other dualschocks, with perhaps a slide pad on the back or something.