By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UK online game stores?

Zlejedi said:
Slimebeast said:

And more importantly:

Who has the best prices?

Who is the most reliable?

Who is not a lier? Meaning they will never ship you a godamn Platinum version when you think they will ship you a regular version.

Best prices:

thehut/zavvi

Most reliable:

amazon.co.uk

The hut! I'm 99% it was the hut. I liked them.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:

And more importantly:

Who has the best prices?

Who is not a lier? Meaning they will never ship you a godamn Platinum version when you think they will ship you a regular version.

Gamestation have been great for me, although some games did arrive late around Christmas time, wasn't too happy about that.

I actually bought a platinum version once and they sent me the normal version.

Slimebeast said:

And more importantly:

Who has the best prices?

sadly, there arent any other shops i know, so those above were all i could bring up.

as for me, id say mymemory.co.uk and Shopto.net are awesome! i ordered 3x times from Zavvi.co.uk too, but once the case of the disc was damaged. (but i think this cant be prevented if games are shipped internationally, i mean.. its up to the deliveryservice, no?)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Also where can I find Two Worlds II for cheap? Nor The hut or shoptonet does seem to have it.

Bristow9091 said:
It's Amazon exclusive sadly...

Oh.

I hate Amazon cos it's so confusing. There's like one main price and then "5 used from £xx" and "7 new from £xx". Doesn't make any sense.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
Bristow9091 said:
It's Amazon exclusive sadly...

Oh.

I hate Amazon cos it's so confusing. There's like one main price and then "5 used from £xx" and "7 new from £xx". Doesn't make any sense.

Well yeah, they list the cheapest price as the main one, and everyone else who is offering the game on Amazon. (at a higher price) .. i was a bit annoyed by it at first, too, but i've grown to love how it works. But really, if you want a fair price, just browse the game u want in every of those sites until you find a good offer, u dont even have to register for some, they'll simply send the item to ya'r paypal adress. (my last purchase was Zavvi, Alice and Dungeon Siege both PS3 for 17,99 combined, shipping excluded. ^_^)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Shop.to is amazing. I ordered 3 psp games On Friday, 2 minutes later I got a notification that they had shipped and they arrived Saturday afternoon. How that is even possible is beyond me.

naruball said:
Shop.to is amazing. I ordered 3 psp games On Friday, 2 minutes later I got a notification that they had shipped and they arrived Saturday afternoon. How that is even possible is beyond me.

Wa-wait, your from Cyprus, and you got the games a day later? are they teleporting stuff around there lately ?

My orders at Shopto take around 5-7 working days to germany, which is still very good in my opinion. =) Shopto is usually a few bucks more costly than the others, but they really make up for that in quality and support, i give em that. and some of their deals are blowing.

Crystalchild said:
naruball said:

Wa-wait, your from Cyprus, and you got the games a day later? are they teleporting stuff around there lately ?

My orders at Shopto take around 5-7 working days to germany, which is still very good in my opinion. =) Shopto is usually a few bucks more costly than the others, but they really make up for that in quality and support, i give em that. and some of their deals are blowing.

Haha! I've been living in Scotland for 3 years, but I'm originall from Cyprus/Greece.

All the games that I bought from them were cheaper than both Amazon and Play (I bought Naruto:rise of the Akatsuki, Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake and Naruto: ninja Heroes 2 all for 16 quid.)

I suggest Zavvi and Amazon.

AstroMaSSi rules