By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Proof that IGN is Biased Against Wii Games

Liar said:
Wow you wii fanboys will never stop. this game is and looks like crap. Stop defending bad games. If you defend this game, then defend Ubisoft for creating excellent games for the Wii. FAIR IS FAIR.

Look at the following two words.

study them.

ponder their meaning.

joke thread

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Around the Network
Liar said:
Wow you wii fanboys will never stop. this game is and looks like crap. Stop defending bad games. If you defend this game, then defend Ubisoft for creating excellent games for the Wii. FAIR IS FAIR.

Yea the game looks horrible.

famousringo said:
MakoInfused said:
God have mercy... WTF was that??

God better have mercy, because the Ninjabread Man won't.

@ izaaz

I'm glad you understand. The corruption and hypocrisy of the gaming media must be exposed.

Together, we can save gaming.

Of course I understand. This is the defining game of a generation. PS2 has Ninjabread Man, and it won it's generation. Is there anyone who thinks that the wii will not win this generation? And it's all due to the power of the Ninja(bread Man). And on top of that, the Wii will not only get Ninjabread Man, but also get Ninjabread Man 2.........what kind of chaos will that cause? I'm just happy it's a wii exclusive. Who cares about FF13, when there's Ninjabread Man.

izaaz101 said:
famousringo said:
MakoInfused said:

@ izaaz

I'm glad you understand. The corruption and hypocrisy of the gaming media must be exposed.

Of course I understand. This is the defining game of a generation. PS2 has Ninjabread Man, and it won it's generation. Is there anyone who thinks that the wii will not win this generation? And it's all due to the power of the Ninja(bread Man). And on top of that, the Wii will not only get Ninjabread Man, but also get Ninjabread Man 2.........what kind of chaos will that cause? I'm just happy it's a wii exclusive. Who cares about FF13, when there's Ninjabread Man.

a /sarcams note would been nice.

I see IGN as being anti-clean video games, and fanboyish of the dirty ones.

Around the Network
Jo21 said:
izaaz101 said:
famousringo said:
MakoInfused said:

@ izaaz

a /sarcams note would been nice.

It would have, if I had been using sarcasm.

Just because it's a crap game doesn't mean it deserves a crap review. Bozon said about 50 words in that whole thing, and didn't say anything about why it's bad or even what it contained besides "jumping".

Aurally examine my music!

Wear gaudy colours or avoid display. It's all the same.

Be warned, I will use walls of polysyllables and complex clauses as a defence against lucid argument.

Wand to read a creepy thread?

Jumping is so last century, just like violence in video games. Didn't you get the memmo?