By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Proof that IGN is Biased Against Wii Games

Ninjabread Man, along with all Data Design Interactive games, are some of the worst shovelware titles ever to be released on any system.

From Eurogamer's review: -

Anubis II, Ninjabread Man, and Rock 'n Roll Adventures (and most likely others in the same line): same interface, same controls, even the exact same tutorial level painted over each game's theme. One has an Egyptian theme, one is sweet-based, the other about music. I'll leave you to guess which is which. Each one asks you to collect eight objects to open the warp gate at the end of the level.

And the game offers a whole half an hour of gameplay!

Ninjabread Man lasted half an hour. HALF AN HOUR. Three levels down and I was booted straight back to the main menu without fanfare. I thought I'd pressed the Quit button by mistake, but no, I played Rock ‘n Roll Adventures and it was exactly the same. Half an hour and one hundred percent done. Anubis II, which seemed slightly more developed than the other two (i.e. it had five levels, and a tricky moving platform section) fared slightly better at just over an hour.

lol.

Around the Network
Sqrl said:
Its too bad really, with work the game had promise, but they clearly didn't deliver...and from the looks of it I don't think we will be seeing any Ninja Breadman 2 =P

Actually, it's got a december release, and will be shown at TGS:

http://wii.kombo.com/article.php?artid=12182

There's also a site where users can submit ideas of theirs to put in the game here:

http://www.ddi-games.com/

1st day purchase, beeyotches!

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

I found that review quite entertaining. For the ones having trouble identifying sarcasm let me enlighten you, the OP was sarcastic.

Ninjabread Man has proven itself to be better than most high profile PS3 and Xbox 360 games, especially MGS4 and COD4.

You're all losers at life and you know it. >_>

its just a funny joke

Around the Network

I laugh at everyone who didn't get the sarcasm in the original post.

it deservers not to be review its a waste of time

I just lost 1:19 of my life. That game looks terrible.

Pretendo said:
I just lost 1:19 of my life. That game looks terrible.

Looks can be deceiving.
but in this case, they aren't.

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

Wow you wii fanboys will never stop. this game is and looks like crap. Stop defending bad games. If you defend this game, then defend Ubisoft for creating excellent games for the Wii. FAIR IS FAIR.