By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Proof that IGN is Biased Against Wii Games

Guys, I hope you realise the thread starter was being sarcatstic. At least, I hope he was. This game is awful.

Around the Network

There are at least 6 Ninja Bread Man clones coming out this year! The most blatant: "Karate Pie Girl"(PS2), and "The Man Who is Made of Dough, and is Also a Ninja"(XBOX 360). I don't plan to buy either, as I'm hoping for a true sequel to the real "Ninja Bread Man". Resist the temptation people! There's only one true Ninja Bread Man!

well i am boycotting them--thats game ofthe year for me baby

i do have to admit the idea of a nija gingerbread man should make for a cool Ipp, but.....

I've seen better Gfx on the DS, and as for the gameplay...lol

Around the Network

Well, it seems that most people here have lost some time of this site, since everybody here made jokes like NBM was the GOTY2K7...

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

This is a joke thread I think. If it is not then crappy games deserve short reviews.

I can't believe that some guys can't understand sarcasm when they see it, of course this game sucks, everyone knows it sucks.

I'd still rather play Ninjabread man than any version of The Sims.

lightbleeder said:
I can't believe that some guys can't understand sarcasm when they see it, of course this game sucks, everyone knows it sucks.

Understanding vocal sarcasm is a basic detection, but reading it off of a couple of sentences with no bold, italic or underlined words is actually very difficult.