By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Chart-Track: 2007 UK software chart

highwaystar101 said:
Yeah I have both FIFA 08 and PES2008, trust me FIFA is a lot better.

Year by year though I think PES might have been better, but this year FIFA all the way

Pro evolution is much better, only people who don't know how real football plays thinks fifa is the better game. Fifa runs at a snails pace compared to real football.

Around the Network

^ I know how real football is played because I play it, FIFA is just good this time round I think

jimmay said:
highwaystar101 said:
Yeah I have both FIFA 08 and PES2008, trust me FIFA is a lot better.

Year by year though I think PES might have been better, but this year FIFA all the way

Pro evolution is much better, only people who don't know how real football plays thinks fifa is the better game. Fifa runs at a snails pace compared to real football.

this could be true last year...pes 2008 was a major disappointment.

2008 year end sales (made in January 2008):

44.2 M 27.1 M 20.8 M

highwaystar101 said:
^ I know how real football is played because I play it, FIFA is just good this time round I think

I had this same discussion with a friend of mine. So to prove him wrong i showed him a video of cristiano ronaldo running from the half way line with the ball and scoring a goal when man u played fulham last year in the premiership. I timed the run in real life then compared how long it took him to do the same run on pes2008 and fifa 2008. Pes2008 took exactly the same amount of time as the real goal did and fifa was 2 and a half seconds slower. Fifa is slow and unrealistic.

source link doesn't work

Around the Network
Just_Ben said:
source link doesn't work

Yeah ,seems that C&VG has removed that article. It's a fishy situation ...

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

LOL, seems like C&VG posted Chart-Track figures without permission. Chart-Track are so tight when it comes to announcing actual figures.

BKK said:
LOL, seems like C&VG posted Chart-Track figures without permission. Chart-Track are so tight when it comes to announcing actual figures.

LOL, lucky I copied them over here then.

Fifa has all English Team
also for Scotland
and has better online than PES

I LOVE GIGGS said:
Fifa has all English Team
also for Scotland
and has better online than PES

yeah pes allways had funny names

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.