By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GamrConnect 3DS Recommendation Thread

I believe everybody is already recommending OoT 3DS, but still, I think it's a great classic and cannot be missed.

Around the Network

thinking of buying a 3ds.should i buy the original or 3ds xl?

Wickedshyn said:
I'm in need of some 3DS friends 4339-3849-0940

How do I enable the friend codes, and what are they for?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

aviggo77 said:
thinking of buying a 3ds.should i buy the original or 3ds xl?

I say go XL. I personally "upgraded" myself and I couldn't be happier:

• Fantastic screen size really brings the games to another level.
  • Also helps increase the size of the 3D "sweet spot" to help you stay in the perfect 3D viewing angle.
  • Original 3DS' size could lead to hand cramps, but the form fitting size of the XL makes long gaming periods pain free.
  • XL has increased battery life from the original.
  • However, the XL has worse speakers than the original. At full volume you'll notice some speaker strain on some games.

Other than the speakers though, the XL is really a plus in every way. I highly recommend it. Good luck on getting one either way though. ^_^

Well it is not only eye opening rather very beneficial for the people those who want to do something good in his life.

Be Gloomy with Fair Isle Cardigan at Primark

Around the Network

Great list bro. Looking forward to Persona Q Shadow of the Labyrinth

I got Etrian Oddysey Untold Millenium Girl for my birthday... kind of excited to play it. I haven't really played anything like it before. I played the demo, and the map making seems very fun and interesting.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Since A Link Between Worlds released, the 3DS has been relatively quiet thus far.

• Bravely Default (RPG/Action-RPG) added!
  • Edge (eShope Puzzle) added!

Are there any news on 3DS games in 2013 after investor briefing? I was thinking they're going to reveal some, but it seems they didn't. Calendar looks completely dry as of now.

There's a sale on the Monster Hunter games on Wii U and 3DS. I was pretty much sold on the 3DS game until I found out it was on sale on Wii U , too. I may still end up getting both if I like it. Never played the series before.