By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anonymous Threaten To Take Down Xbox LIVE Servers, Youtube, Facebook, PSN. Edit: CBS website taken down and more

Tagged games:

I just hate these guys so bad .

Around the Network

Hack all they want lol. No one is going to threaten to take their virginity.

Etan

You know I think some people are too harsh on Anonymous. Firstly because it doesn't really exist. It's not like their is a membership card and permanent members. It's just kind of an amorphous group where people that want to do something use as a banner. It's like getting angry at just the internet in general.

I think most of the time the intentions of the people under the banner of Anon are good. It's just a question of whether the ends justify the means.

The issue as well is any hacker at all can do something and just claim it was under the guise of Anon.

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

Really i just don't understand what bringing down xbox live, youtube, twitter, Facebook, etc. have to do with wanting megaupload back up. Keep hacking the government not the people who were not involved in it. Their logic is failing hardcore.

I dare them to take down xbox live, since it's a payed service it should be a shit load harder to hack then PSN, you get what you pay for after all, I bet they can't do it

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Yes, taking down Youtube is ludicrous. This is really getting out of hand...

Wait, what did Youtube do to them- what did anyone do to them? This doesn't make any sense!!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Wow, they are desperate for attention it seems...

they won't touch XBL, but i know they can if they wanted to.

never bet against the mind. it's a great thing to waste.

Ajescent said:
Wait, what did Youtube do to them- what did anyone do to them? This doesn't make any sense!!

It seems like it's what someone else said: they are trying to show off thier "power."