By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Newcomer Of The Year-2011!-Round 1-Match 2

Newcomer Of The Year-2011!-Round 1-Match 2

Korppi                                                             Troll_Whisperer                                               Play4Fun

Here we have the next match in 2011's Newcomer of The Year threads, I think you know the rules now and how 1st place get's 3pts, 2nd pts. etc. I will once again vote to coincide with the locking of this thread. So remember old folks (VGChartz veterans) it's time to vote for the community's fresh faces.

If you wish to host some of these send me a message and I'll tell you when you can (2011 and 2012 users can!)

People going through to Round 2:

1) Marks

Around the Network

3p: Korppi
2p: Play4Fun
1p: TrollWhisperer

All three are great users! ^_^

3p - Troll_Whisperer
2p - Korppi
1p - Play4Fun

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

3p - Troll_Whisperer
2p - Korppi
1p - Play4Fun

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

1st!! Korppi
2nd! Troll Whisperer
3rd. Play 4 Fun
They are all actually really good users. Korppi just has a hilarious avatar and he was great in the "Guess The User Picture Game!"

Around the Network

3p - Troll_Whisperer - Actually very interesting new user, and one of my more favorite new users
2p - Korppi - Like everyone said awesome avatar, plus I seen him around.
1p - Play4Fun - Haven't seen much of him towards the end of the year

3p - The troll
2p - Play4Fun
1p - Korppi

3p - Troll_Whisperer -
2p - Korppi -
1p - Play4Fun -

p3-Troll whisperer (when i heard about about this round i had to comeback and support the only newuser on the site for 2011)

the others don't matter. srry mark. i'll try to be here to vote for you in the next round.

3p - Troll Whisperer - I see him the most and seems like a cool guy

2p - Korppi - Love the crazy House avatar

1p - Play 4 fun - I like this guy too, shame I can't give them all 3 points!