By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Vgchartz ranking game--The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (results are in)

Thoughts on Skyrim.

Game of the year and beyond! 34 41.98%

I used to like it, but th... 13 16.05%

Dem bugs 26 32.10%

So where's my DLC? 7 8.64%

Total:80

I'd say that's a decent score, an 8.06. Knock it down one point for technical issues and another point for personal taste. I think without the technical issues, the game would have gotten 9.2/9.3+. That's one of the highest ever on these thrreads right?.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
I'd say that's a decent score, an 8.06. Knock it down one point for technical issues and another point for personal taste. I think without the technical issues, the game would have gotten 9.2/9.3+. That's one of the highest ever on these thrreads right?.

Well that would be high but the highest in this thread ever was...you guessed it, Uncharted 2 at a 9.65.

I was actually expecting the score to be a low 7 at the most for Skyrim so I'm OK with 8.06

pezus said:
8.06 is a bit low, but not too low considering some of the ridiculously low scores in here
Can't wait for the UC3 round! I expect it to get a rating in the 8.5-9.0 range

There is no way it will get below a 9.

pezus said:
yo_john117 said:
pezus said:
8.06 is a bit low, but not too low considering some of the ridiculously low scores in here

We'll see. I've noticed a lot more "hatin'" on UC3 than UC2 here

Well no more than any other popular game. I highly doubt it will get close to UC2's score but i'm certain it won't drop below a 9.

pezus said:
yo_john117 said:
pezus said:
yo_john117 said:
pezus said:

We'll see. I've noticed a lot more "hatin'" on UC3 than UC2 here

Well no more than any other popular game. I highly doubt it will get close to UC2's score but i'm certain it won't drop below a 9.

Alrighty then. When will the battle commence for this prediction?

Whenever TADS12 decides to get his lazy butt in gear and make the thread :PP

Edit: Spoke too soon

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=139170

Around the Network

Hmm......someone here actually said oblivion was too easy on hardest difficulty.......
I am actually quite frightened of this thread all of a sudden.....

should have gotten around a 7.8, but not over 8.
like i said its a good game, kept from greatness by terrible bugs, glitches, frame rate issues, lag, stupid AI, repetitive dialog, and dated combat system.

I really wish it would have got bellow 8. but no less than 7.5