By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would you rather have KH 3 optimized to the fullest for the PS3 or the Wii?

leo-j said:
What I meant to say we wond an EPIC ending to the series, ALL OF THE DISNEY WORLDS EVER CREATED in one game, ALL VILLAINS, AMAZING GRAPHICS, amazing STORY, A huge 50 hour game, with amazing nex gen graphcis and amazing story line, to make the game HUGE AND EPIC.

PS3 is the way to go for KH3.

The Wii could also do pretty well, if they nailed the motion controls perfectly. I'd buy it over PS3.

Around the Network

Build it on Wii to make sure the motion controls and graphics are good, then port it to the PS3 and possibly 360, seeing ports to those are better than if they do it to the Wii.

Nintendo fan, though i also like the PS1-era Sony

Sales Predictions (+-.5mil) at end of fiscal 2007

Wii- 23 million- Brawl will hopefully make it higher.
360-20 million- GTA IV's release date will be a big factor
PS3- 12 million- Same as 360, MGS4 also big factor

Too early to predict where KH3 will end up. SE is quite busy with the other projects at this moment, including two KH spinoffs on PSP and DS.

KH3 can't afford to miss the NA market because KH series are even more popular here. If PS3 sales improve significantly (in US and Japan) after the release of some big titles in 2008, it is quite likely that SE will put KH3 on PS3/Xbox360 and have another KH spinoff for Wii. It should be fairly easy for SE to build KH3 on PS3/Xbox360 after they get enough experience with Unreal Engine when making The Last Remnant (am I the only one interested in this title?).

I do think Disney may play a role in the decision making for KH3. Will Disney give a hand to PS3/BD player? Interesting~

On topic: I prefer KH3 on PS3 than Wii. 

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

@tifa

I can agree with you to some extent, but I dont know.

mM

PS3. Could you imagine the gaming looking like the CG did in kingdom hearts 2? And I think the project would be huge, they wouldnt half ass it I dont think.

The Wii version would be great as well, but I think it would be epic on the PS3. It all depends on how much time they would wanna put in it.

Around the Network
Tifa Lockhart said:
leo-j said:
What I meant to say we wond an EPIC ending to the series, ALL OF THE DISNEY WORLDS EVER CREATED in one game, ALL VILLAINS, AMAZING GRAPHICS, amazing STORY, A huge 50 hour game, with amazing nex gen graphcis and amazing story line, to make the game HUGE AND EPIC.

The Wii could also do pretty well, if they nailed the motion controls perfectly. I'd buy it over PS3.

if done on wii you automatically lose camera control and the last thing you need is a camera you can't control when you want to keep your sights on the enemy as you run around dodging attacks and attaking.

Also, if they do motion controls like Zelda, then no thanks just give me the standard controls, cause if your ganna replace button presses with waggle then just give me the buttons and I'll be good to go. 

Wii, obviously.

leo-j said:
@soriku

We dont want a dissapointment, we want a breakthrough game. Atleast ACTUAL GAMERS want it to be amazing and epic. Wii graphcis will not improve the game at all.

Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Zelda : Twilight Princess, heck even Zelda : Phantom Hourglass is epic!  Game quality has nothing to do with graphics OR controls; it's all about gamplay.

Troll_Monster said:
Tifa Lockhart said:
leo-j said:

if done on wii you automatically lose camera control and the last thing you need is a camera you can't control when you want to keep your sights on the enemy as you run around dodging attacks and attaking.

Also, if they do motion controls like Zelda, then no thanks just give me the standard controls, cause if your ganna replace button presses with waggle then just give me the buttons and I'll be good to go.

Plain old waggle =/= perfect motion controls, which is what I said.

Lack reading comprehension? >.>

ps3, keep the gameplay. nomura isnt using the ds touchscreen for 1 reason, its not kh style. the wii wont allow for that.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.