By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Too many threads turn into american political debates, it's really fucking boring in my opinion.

And how stupid are these guys for posting this video online? Unbelievable, they brought everything on themselves.

Around the Network

Wow, those kids punch like girls. And the Asian guy is a boss; he stood up after all that beating.

Do these kids even have any brain cells at all. Posting their crimes online and using the N word to an Asian.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I don't want to look at the video, but someone could tell me what happened? Some punks beating up an asian kid or what?

haxxiy said:
I don't want to look at the video, but someone could tell me what happened? Some punks beating up an asian kid or what?

All I can say is that it is the most horrible thing I've seen in my life. Please don't watch it. If I was the parent of any of those teenagers I would probably kill myself.

Around the Network

They did a pretty good job to get 4chan after them.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Smashed said:

Just came across this video that's getting huge, posted yesterday it's already all over the internet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxP0VnbHSxE&feature=player_embedded

One kid has been arrested for this, and the rest... all of their information is posted all over the internet... Phone numbers, names/last names, addresses etc. 4chan is tracking them down as well as the police. I hope all 7 of these kids enjoy prison.

What these kids needs is guidance, not punishment as you implied.

I usually read a whole thread before I comment but you--what the fuck, man?  I don't pretend to know these kids or their situation based on two and a half minutes of video but these kids broke the law and beat the holy hell out of someone.  They did it all with no remorse.  They wore masks.  If any kid needs to be punished, it's this bunch.  I would murder those children in cold blood if my child was the victim in that video.

SnakeDrake said:
Do these kids even have any brain cells at all. Posting their crimes online and using the N word to an Asian.

Man, when I was a cop, I had to listen to a recorded phone call where some white kids kept calling another white kid "n****r".  "If you are a real "N****r", you'll do this."  "You know what we gonna do to you, "N****r"?"  All over a girl (who was also white!).  The victim's parents came to the office to file a report.  I, being black, thought I was on some sort of fucked up hidden camera show!

Imagine the expression on my face.

d21lewis said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Smashed said:

Just came across this video that's getting huge, posted yesterday it's already all over the internet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxP0VnbHSxE&feature=player_embedded

One kid has been arrested for this, and the rest... all of their information is posted all over the internet... Phone numbers, names/last names, addresses etc. 4chan is tracking them down as well as the police. I hope all 7 of these kids enjoy prison.

What these kids needs is guidance, not punishment as you implied.

I usually read a whole thread before I comment but you--what the fuck, man?  I don't pretend to know these kids or their situation based on two and a half minutes of video but these kids broke the law and beat the holy hell out of someone.  They did it all with no remorse.  They wore masks.  If any kid needs to be punished, it's this bunch.  I would murder those children in cold blood if my child was the victim in that video.

While I would sympathize with you (or maybe even do the same, who knows) that still wouldn't justify it. I expected you to be aware of that D21.

Andrespetmonkey said:
Shit... That's really messed up, and 7 on 1? What a bunch of gutless arseholes.

I did hear one of the guys say "you jump me with 20 people?" to the victim at one point so I was starting to think maybe he wasn't so innocent, but he can hardly speak english, probably only recently came to America and doesn't look very violent at all, what could he of possibly done?

Their details are all over the internet, so I'm sure the'll get what they deserve. I can't wait till they drop the soap in prison.

One of them has been arrested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSdYGEgk5BY&feature=g-u&context=G2e809f6FUAAAAAAACAA

Now that's just sick. (not to say these kids actions wheren't)