By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Guess the user picture game!

Tads: Rainbow yoshi?

Around the Network

After the last one is solved, we should try to maintain a system. I suggest we order them with letters starting from A up to Z. If we're through with Z, we'll start again with A. In case two persons post several names at the same time, they will be ordered with another letter following the corresponding first letter. (Example: First person posts pics C,D, and E. Second person also posts C and D. The posts will be edited to CA, DA, CB, DB and E, while CB and DB are from the second person)

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

I'll explain. The background weather to your pick is sun. The opposite of sun is rain. Red dead is set during cowboy times, where the opposite of gun is bow (used by indians) The main character in red dead looks like a 'josh', yet he also looks quite eastern european. Therefore, he would pronounce his own name as 'joshi' or 'yoshi' ... Rain, bow, yoshi...

Let the new round commence!

Yay! I've got one in mind... it'll be easy but funny.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Maybe you should make another thread with the puzzles in them or just, put the new ones in your OP. Az they are solved they can be removed and we do not lose track.

Don't forget to save the box one.

Yeah, good idea. I'll add some to the OP.For this round it would be good if people could stick to using 150x150 pics like mine in the OP, to stop things getting messy. Click the following link to get an exact 150x150 images search.http://www.google.com/search?q=jfv&tbm=isch&hl=en&cr=&safe=images&orq=jfv&tbs=isz:ex,iszw:150,iszh:150&biw=1280&bih=890&sei=AGgUT6-WINHCswbd1rUN#hl=en&tbs=isz:ex%2Ciszw%3A150%2Ciszh%3A150&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=manbearpig&pbx=1&oq=manbearpig&aq=f&aqi=g8g-s1g1&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=2142l4461l0l4573l10l8l0l1l1l0l289l1435l0.4.3l7l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=9054e9ef6cb0c586&biw=1280&bih=890

Only one pic to describe one long username:

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
Go to hell ya bear nose shark! Am I the only American in this game? Well we think bigger is better. :)

Its a bearsharktopus!! Oh, and it doesnt matter if they arent 150x150... Im just posting that to help people who maybe dont know how to do 150x150 search, post whatever you want! 

A.) 

B.) 

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

pezus said:

man-bear-pig

Signature goes here!