By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

darkknightkryta said:
SnakeDrake said:
oh wow clever way to earn some cash

Yeah, Kinda crappy cause before they just left the random nudity in the anime, but not anymore :(.  On anothe rnote, I finished watching The Ambition of Oda Nobuna.  I rate it as average.

Edit: Bandai's stuff is expiring on Crunchyroll.  They made it clear they're not gonna renew them :(.  Good thing I still have my Gundam Wing dvds.  I hope Manga picks them up or someone so I can stream them.  I've only ever watched Gundam Wing and some of Seed (Which I didn't like).  I'd like to watch G Gundam atleast but there isn't enough time before they expire.  And why is anime so expensive?  I was looking at HMV and 12 episode anime are like 40 dollars!

Your problem in a nutshell, but some publishing companies uses the high prices, less unit sales to get more out of the sales.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

@Basil, yes I know, but still!  And yeah, I couldn't sit through Gundam Seed.
@SnakeDrake, prices are the same everywhere.

darkknightkryta said:
SnakeDrake said:

Yeah, Kinda crappy cause before they just left the random nudity in the anime, but not anymore :(.  On anothe rnote, I finished watching The Ambition of Oda Nobuna.  I rate it as average.

Edit: Bandai's stuff is expiring on Crunchyroll.  They made it clear they're not gonna renew them :(.  Good thing I still have my Gundam Wing dvds.  I hope Manga picks them up or someone so I can stream them.  I've only ever watched Gundam Wing and some of Seed (Which I didn't like).  I'd like to watch G Gundam atleast but there isn't enough time before they expire.  And why is anime so expensive?  I was looking at HMV and 12 episode anime are like 40 dollars!

Sounds pretty cheap. 2 episodes are $80 in Japan.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
darkknightkryta said:
SnakeDrake said:

I know, but that's also because Japan kept pricing the same as rental prices.  Though they probably have an actual rental system there.  Or not.

outlawauron said:
darkknightkryta said:
SnakeDrake said:

Still remember the day me and my friend found an ad for the Fate/StayNight Blu Ray collection in Akihabara, for the low, low price of $500.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Double post, but a question. Anyone got opinions on Girls Und Panzer? I'm intrigued by the premise

I was only watching commie's ubermensch version of Girls und Panzer... for teh lulz... can't really said I enjoyed the first few eps other than the hilariously stupid subs by commie.

I can not believe took me this long to stumble upon this thread! Great resource to find out all the new stuff been missing out on. Have to be careful though, once I start a series...there goes the day in no time.

Stefl1504 said:
I was only watching commie's ubermensch version of Girls und Panzer... for teh lulz... can't really said I enjoyed the first few eps other than the hilariously stupid subs by commie.

Why u mad? Commie made that show watchable.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Stefl1504 said:

Why u mad? Commie made that show watchable.

So, bad impressions otherwise?