By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

Is anybody as excited as me that the two Unico movies finally got a proper western DVD release?!? Just ordered them on Amazon, haven't seen these movies in years since I had them taped on VHS off the Disney Channel way back in the late 80s /early 90s!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

I stopped watching One Piece two years ago (When Luffy entered Imple Down). I started watching it last week. I have to say, One Piece is the best anime ever and no other anime come close to it.

Guys go watch sword art online right now!!!!!

Havent been this excited about an anime in a long time wooot ^^

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Here to serve you updated anime autumn 2012 season chart:
http://static.neregate.com/2012/07/neregate.com-Fall-2012-Anime-v2.png

Blacksaber said:

I'm going to give K my vote for unexpected great show.

Whats the full name of this anime??? Looks interesting!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

I'm starting to watch new things!!

One behind on Sword Art and then I'll start something else!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Recommendation time... I am looking for an anime serie, short (up to 25 chapters) to watch, any genre but I hope not too slow as my watching time is during the night and I don't want to fall sleep. I have seen a few ones so the obvious choices is possible I have saw them, so keep suggesting and I will let you know.

Thanks in advance.

flagstaad said:
Recommendation time... I am looking for an anime serie, short (up to 25 chapters) to watch, any genre but I hope not too slow as my watching time is during the night and I don't want to fall sleep. I have seen a few ones so the obvious choices is possible I have saw them, so keep suggesting and I will let you know.

Thanks in advance.

working

Fractale

Steins Gate

Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu

C The Money of Soul and Possibility Control

Arakawa under the Bridge

Okami to Koshinryo

Higashi no Eden

REC

NHK!

kurozuka

GENSHIKEN

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

I need to get back into my anime, not watched any for ages, thinking of joining the Anime Society at my new Uni to help me get back in to watching some :) I love good Sci-Fi or Slice of Life stuff, so if anyone has a particular recommendation then let me know!

menx64 said:

working  (taking it into account)

Fractale (taking it into account)

Steins Gate (Already saw it)

Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu (translates The Legend of the Legendary Heroes, very interesting)

C The Money of Soul and Possibility Control (odd plot)

Arakawa under the Bridge (very interesting)

Okami to Koshinryo (does not look my style, do I have a style?)

Higashi no Eden (very interesting)

REC (odd plot)

NHK! (taking it into account)

kurozuka (very interesting)

GENSHIKEN (taking it into account)

Thanks, nice suggestions, but I have a limit in the amount of stuff I can watch (one of the reasons I need short series), so in your opinion, which 2 of the list you gave you think are the best.

Everyone is welcome to provide suggestions (or give me feedback on the ones given by Menx64)