By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

Hum more Kore wa Zombie OVA and To Love ru plus another Resident Evil CGI movie not bad ;)

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

So just power read through a manga called Shingetsutan Tsukihime. It was pretty intense, it's about a boy who can see the lines of death in everything. There was an anime made out of it, Lunar Legend Tsukihime. I haven't watched the anime, but the story's pretty damn good. Go read it! Or watch it, assuming the anime covers everything. And make sure to read the epilogue.

darkknightkryta said:
So just power read through a manga called Shingetsutan Tsukihime. It was pretty intense, it's about a boy who can see the lines of death in everything. There was an anime made out of it, Lunar Legend Tsukihime. I haven't watched the anime, but the story's pretty damn good. Go read it! Or watch it, assuming the anime covers everything. And make sure to read the epilogue.

Most people would just recommend to play the visual novel because they apparently raped the source material in the anime.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
darkknightkryta said:

Most people would just recommend to play the visual novel because they apparently raped the source material in the anime.

I guess the visual novel will work too.  I didn't actually watch the anime, I just power read through the manga.  How different is the manga vs the novel?

darkknightkryta said:
outlawauron said:
darkknightkryta said:

I guess the visual novel will work too.  I didn't actually watch the anime, I just power read through the manga.  How different is the manga vs the novel?

To be honest, I don't know. I haven't played the game or read the manga.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
How is Stein's gate? I've been hearing alot about it lately...might check it out in the future ;p

an amazing anime, with an amazing & twisted story, great characters... I would give you more details but that would probably spoil the plot... 100% recommended!

oh, and tuturu! -> you'll get it later

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Sword Art Online is amazing! It really gives a nice sense of the video game atmosphere even though it's still an animation. That's pretty much the only anime worth watching, imo for this season : Arcana Famiglia isn't that bad, but it lacks a solid plot that keeps me interested enough. Looking forward to a couple anime that's going to be released during the Fall season :D

안녕하세요, oh!sayHUN 입니다! — living, loving life @ 04201990 · personal · chocoalatte

So they're remaking Jojo's Bizarre Adventure ? I love that one , both anime/manga.

BasilZero said:
oh!sayHUN said:
Sword Art Online is amazing! It really gives a nice sense of the video game atmosphere even though it's still an animation. That's pretty much the only anime worth watching, imo for this season : Arcana Famiglia isn't that bad, but it lacks a solid plot that keeps me interested enough. Looking forward to a couple anime that's going to be released during the Fall season :D

I'm thinking about watching this as well, heard good things about it from friends as well ;o

I'll check out Arcana Famiglia since I never heard of it before o.o. 

Havent been really watching anime lately ;x, will have to soon~

Can't really recommend arcana famiglia, but SAO and steins;gate both are great

I'm going to give K my vote for unexpected great show.

Former something....