By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

basil WTF did you make me watch? (said in a joking tone.  I don't personally like using lol and I don't wanna sound offensive)

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
darkknightkryta said:

basil WTF did you make me watch? (said in a joking tone.  I don't personally like using lol and I don't wanna sound offensive)

Whoa, what happened to your post xD!?

But ya, I made that video when I decided I wanted to quit Ragnarok Online...of course that was during when "War of Emperium" which is guild wars for RO was happening so I pissed off a alot of people but hey! Freedom is great!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was experimenting linking your profile in a post.  I saw joeorc use it to reference Kowennicki.  I wasn't too sure if it would let you know you were referenced, so I guess it worked.

I actually started watching Fairy Tail more heavily. Ah, it's my second anti-depressant drug.

On the last episode of Ao No exorcist and man talk about rushing though this show could of been great and be one of my all time fav

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

So Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure is getting animated...

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
On the last episode of Ao No exorcist and man talk about rushing though this show could of been great and be one of my all time fav

That's what happens when you decide to take a massive dump on the source material and throw some of it together.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

darkknightkryta said:
I actually started watching Fairy Tail more heavily. Ah, it's my second anti-depressant drug.

Honestly i think it does some things better than the other major Shonen series. You shouldn't sweat the finer points of the plot, but at the same time i think they have a somewhat more realistic protagonist (in Lucy. I count her as the protagonist more than Natsu) and, despite all the fan-service, i think it does a better job than most shonen series of giving their women characters equal airtime, and not giving too much spotlight to the male lead, for while Natsu always wins the big fights, he isn't a black-hole sue like Ichigo from Bleach

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I watch some anime, although mainly shows like DBZ, Naruto & FMA. I don't have cable and mainly use Netflix. What would you say the best shows are, or movies.

Also, if anyone knows. Is Crunchy Roll worth the subscription and do I get a large extensive library to sift through?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
I watch some anime, although mainly shows like DBZ, Naruto & FMA. I don't have cable and mainly use Netflix. What would you say the best shows are, or movies.

Also, if anyone knows. Is Crunchy Roll worth the subscription and do I get a large extensive library to sift through?

The subscription only nets you access to what they have quicker (they launch episodes they have licensed within an hour of Japanese air-time, which is an effective way of co-oping the fansubbers), from my understanding, anyway.

So a crunchyroll subscription will get you episodes of Naruto, legally, within an hour of Japanese air-time (so 7:30/6:30 AM every Thursday if you're on the East Coast).

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Euphoria14 said:

The subscription only nets you access to what they have quicker (they launch episodes they have licensed within an hour of Japanese air-time, which is an effective way of co-oping the fansubbers), from my understanding, anyway.

So a crunchyroll subscription will get you episodes of Naruto, legally, within an hour of Japanese air-time (so 7:30/6:30 AM every Thursday if you're on the East Coast).

It doesn't have a library of all past episodes and seasons, only latest episodes for shows?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!