By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

tiffac said:
DemoniOtaku said:
I found this AWESOME image with the line-up for Spring? 2014.. i think is fake, because.. is too much awesome to be true...

someone know if half of this is true?! because having FMP!, Vinland Saga (read this awesome manga guys!), PLUTo (Just have a orgasm with this), Yotsubato!, Durarara!, spice and wolf, yamada-kun and the seven witches, Tsukihime, zetsubou-sensei,saint young-men and magical lyrical nanoha Vivid.. is too much goodness to be true! some kind of late/early april's fool joke?!

Why did this have to be fake... WHY??!!! DX

I know that feel bro..

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

Samurai Flamenco is legit

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Halloween is near are there any good horror anime?

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

there are not horror animes.. Moe, moe everywhere...

Well, some thoughs on some other animes i have been trying:

-Tokyo Ravens, i'll watch this, seems pretty good and well animated..

-Yowamushi no pedal, bikes animes.. is fun, really fun..

-Outbreak operation, the otaku serie of the season.. pretty fun first episode!

-Samurai Flamenco, is like KickAss but for fujoshis... :/ not gonna watch this any futher... Dropped...

-Nagi no Asakura, had a pretty good first episode! i'll with this, lately p.A.Works have been making pretty great series since Ano hana...

-non non biyori, sometimes was fun sometimes not.. i'll stalle tis and leave for a weekend later...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

The horror of moe 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Other anime i forgot to mention:

-meganebu, i didn't watched the entire episode.. actually didn't take me 5 min to drop this.. is the Free! of the season...

-sekai ichiban suyoka naritai... I will stall this to wait a BD release... to much steam -,-

-walkure Romanze, it seems like princess lover, a set for aharem and the main male going for the first heroin route... i would have loved a serie like Amagami SS, 5-6 episosdes for each heroine route...

-unbreakeable machineDol, a good first episode and a yaya y pretty fun XD

-Arpegeo of blue Steel - Ars nove, seems fun, is 3D animated...

-Freezing, the same as sekai ichiban.. will stall it because to much steam -,-

until now i'll keep watching a little more: Golden Time, Tokyo Ravens, ippo Rising, Magi, Kyoukai no kanata and Kill la Kill... Kyousougiga seems fun time, now i'll watch the second chapter...

Wanna be the Strongest in the World Episode 1 - There was some potential here but it was derailed by way too much fan-service. It feels strange to be saying this but I hope it gets toned down in future episodes. Otherwise, we'll see.

I wonder if this was inspired by Yuzuki Aikawa? She was a former idol who wrestled for Stardom until recently. She was pretty good, though her popularity had more to do with her holding the top title for so long than did her skill level.

Outbreak Company Episode 1 & 2 - Not bad. I like the main character, which is rare for me with harem anime. Some of the girls have actual personalties, too. I'll give this one a chance, though I'm praying the focus won't be on the tsundere loli. Sick to death of tsundere loli.

SnakeDrake said:

Hopefully Pupa

http://myanimelist.net/anime/19315/Pupa

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

pokoko said:
Wanna be the Strongest in the World Episode 1 - There was some potential here but it was derailed by way too much fan-service. It feels strange to be saying this but I hope it gets toned down in future episodes. Otherwise, we'll see.

I wonder if this was inspired by Yuzuki Aikawa? She was a former idol who wrestled for Stardom until recently. She was pretty good, though her popularity had more to do with her holding the top title for so long than did her skill level.

Outbreak Company Episode 1 & 2 - Not bad. I like the main character, which is rare for me with harem anime. Some of the girls have actual personalties, too. I'll give this one a chance, though I'm praying the focus won't be on the tsundere loli. Sick to death of tsundere loli.

Yeah too much fan service, but i expected that after the preview clip and reading a couple of manga chapters.. the turning down point for me is the steam..I'll wait for BD release and watch it a weekend...

outbreak company first episode really was fun, i'm downloading the second rigth now... 

SnakeDrake said:

Another is a good one.  I think that's what it was called *Checks internet* yup, another.

To expand a bit more on this, what s a good set of anime, not just horror for Halloween?  I normally do a horror movie night for Halloween, but my friend who finally decided to start coming doesn't really like horror films.

So something Like Highschool of the Dead i guess would be a good start.

Is Deathnote good to add for Halloween night?  

Demioni, I'll look at your stuff too.

P.S. can someone PM me that anime with the girl and that... talking cat?  Someone posted up a clip of it and I died of laughing.  Or is it that anime that Zarx has been giffing?  The clip had the girl drawing on a statue with that talking cat with her, then another girl came in (Who owned that statue I think?)  Needless to say I was laughing.