By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Custom Game Modes Thread!

SeriousWB said:
Change the topic to event ideas? That`s what this basically is.

I guess I didn't word it well enough. I came up with another!

Fast & Dangerous!

Description: Super fast, Super Crazy, Super Fun!

Settings: 300%, Light gravity, 2.0 Damage, Tiny, Bunny, Fast

Items: Any

Stage: Any

Rules: Kill your opponents to win

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Around the Network
twesterm said:
Xeo_842 said:
@ Twesterm,
That's not the kind of game mode I meant. I mean one like my example.

Oh really? How is that not any kind of game mode?

What he means is one already possible within the game's tools.  For example:

Pokemon Battle #1:

Description: A Pokemon Battle of epic proportions using no physical attacks! You can use any characters, but the only thing you are allowed to do is pick up and throw pokeballs.

Settings: Stock

Stage: Pokemon Stadium

Items: Pokeballs

Rules: Kill your opponent with only Pokeballs.  No attacking.   

Pokemon Battle #2:

Description: A Pokemon Battle of epic proportions using only Pokemon Characters (Pokemon Trainer, Jigglypuff, Pikachu, and Mewtwo). 

Stage: Pokemon Stadium

Items: All

Rules: Kill your opponent.

Xeo_842 said:
@ Super, Yeah it does, but it's not like there is some item that sucks Hp away. It has to be a doable custom game mode.

Oh...There's so much going on in Smash that I just assumed it was possible.  Maybe you should kick an email their way, Twesterm.

Thank you Naz! I suck at wording complicated things. BTW I noticed it says Pokemon Battle #1, does that mean there are other variations of the game your thinking of?

EDIT: oops too slow.

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Around the Network

Smash Fest

Description: Use your Final smash a lot!

Settings: Any

Items: Smash Ball, Very High

Rules: Kill your opponents to win!

RolStoppable said:
So does that mean the stupid hat mode is impossible?

If so, I won't buy the game.

So if it was possible you would buy the game?  There may very well be a hat item somewhere.

Masters of the Blade
Characters: Only those with swords, like Link or Ike
Rules: You may only use sword-based attacks, or sword-like items, to attack your enemies.
Items: Only sword-like items, such as the Beam Sword or the Fan.
Optional: Omit items, only play on stages that the characters are from (Hyrule Temple, Fire Emblem level, etc.)

King of the itsy bitsy hill: You can only play as Bowser on Giant mode with super mushroome & smash balls. You must stay on the small hill made in stage editor. It has 3:00 time.

RolStoppable said:
naznatips said:
RolStoppable said:
So does that mean the stupid hat mode is impossible?

If so, I won't buy the game.

So if it was possible you would buy the game? There may very well be a hat item somewhere.

After the stupid bet I made about SSBB sales I probably have to buy this game anyway.

What bet would that be?