By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Custom Game Modes Thread!

Hot Potato

Description: A deadly game of hot potato!

Settings: 2.0 damage, 300%, 1 stock

Items: Gooey Bomb

Stage: Any

Rules: Wait til a gooey bomb apears. When it does, someone must get it and throw it at opponent then run away. If the bomb is on you then try to run past someone and get it on them. Be the last one standing to win! (cannot be played with computers)

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Around the Network

scramble to salvation (stupid name lol)

Description: metel players on a custom level thats only one block platforms spread out.

Settings: metel, 2x speed(optional), time match, 2 minutes

Items:whatever you want

Rules: build a small-medium sized stage thats nothing but several single-block wide platforms. make sure there is one less platfomr then the total number of players(ex 3 for 4 players, 2 for 3, and 1 for 2) only one charecter should be able to fit on a platfomr at a time. there won't be enough space for each player, so somebody will be dieing every couple of seconds. The winning player will have to protect thier lone block from being stolen from other players.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

Epic Battle #1

Description: A battle between Mario and Sonic.

Settings: 5 Stock

Items: All items, Normal

Rules: This is a battle that you watch. Have only two computers both at level 9. Make one of them Sonic and the other Mario. Then watch and see who is better!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Tag Battle!

Description: Like the name says, it's a tag battle.

Settings: Two teams, Stanima

Items: Team Healer, Low

Rules: Have two teams with two players on each team. Only two people should be fighting at one time, one player from each team. While one player fights the other looks for team healers to heal their ally. When you want to switch out say so to your friends. The other team cannot attack while your switching out. You win once you defeat both players on the opposing team. Cannot be played with computers.

Hmm, where's evryones creativity? I'm running low on ideas.

Around the Network

Shrink-A-Dink

Characters: Any

Items: Any

Rules: You have to KO your opponent. But you are constantly shrinking and growing. In random intervals of time, you will shrink or grow spontaneously. You can only attack when You>Them. If you do otherwise, you are automatically reflected and you have an instant KO.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Cage Match

Description: A battle in a box with a small hole at the top.

Settings: Any

Items: Any

Stage: Create a stage in the Stage Builder thats a box with a small opening at the top and make sure characters and items apear in the box.

Rules: Use good aim to send opponents through the small opening.

@ dtewi,

Read some of the previous post.

Fight for Survival

Description: a fight on the pikmin stage to survive the onsluabght of creatures at night.

Setting: 1 stoke match

Items: smash ball only

Stage: the pikmin stage

rules: one person chooses olimar, the other three players choose any charecter but olimar. None of the playes can fight eacother. when a smash ball appears, the player playing olimar must use to for his final smash, which flies him into the sky and brings night to the planet. the other players are left behind to fend of againsts the deadly nocturnal creatures. last man standing other then olimar wins.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

@ Vonboy,

Sorry but that won't work cause you can't control your character during Olimars FS and I don't think his FS can kill. (except for when his ship crashes)