By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Custom Game Modes Thread!

SportsMania!

Description: All items that have something to do with sports will kill.

Settings: Instant kill with all sport-related items. Sports weapons that characters themself has can also be used, eg Link's bow, Peaces stuff, Warios bike etc but they're not instant kill.

Items: Bat, soccer-ball etc.

Stage: Any

Rules: Kill your opponents to win!

Around the Network

Perfect Aim

Description: You can only attack by using a gun. You can only use charcters that have guns like Samus and Diddy Kong.

Settings: Stanima

Items: Ray Gun, Super Scope, Cracker Launcher, Very High.

Rules: Kill your opponents using guns only to win.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

RolStoppable said:
naznatips said:
RolStoppable said:
naznatips said:
RolStoppable said:
So does that mean the stupid hat mode is impossible?

If so, I won't buy the game.

So if it was possible you would buy the game? There may very well be a hat item somewhere.

After the stupid bet I made about SSBB sales I probably have to buy this game anyway.

What bet would that be?

View my profile.

I see the bet, and it is stupid, but I don't see how that forces you to buy it.

Slow & Safe

Description: This mode will take a bit of time!

Settings: 0.5 damage, Heavy, Metal, Mega, Slow

Items: Any

Rules: Kill your opponents to win!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Pocket Trophies (get it?)

Description: Lots of Pokeballs and Assist Trophies everywhere!

Settings: 2.0 damage

Items: Pokeballs, Assist Trophies, Very High

Rules: You're allowed to attack your opponents normally, but it'd be wise to get the Pocket Trophies. (get it now?)

Around the Network

Gods V.S. Mortals

Description: A bit complicated at first, but once you play it a few times it becomes easier.

Settings: 300%, 2.0 Damage

Items: Star, Very High

Stage: Medium and Large Stages

Rules: When no one is invincible, it's a free for all, but when a player(s) gets invincibility the non invincible players must stop fighting each other and run. When you are a god, you must kill the mortals. There can only be three gods at a time when there are 4 players, 2 when there are 3, and 1 when there are 2.

Fire Fight

Description: A battle with nothing but fire!

Settings: Curry, Stanima

Items: Fire Flower, Bomb-omb, Smart Bomb, Flamable Box

Stage: Any, perferably Firery ones.

Rules: You can only use characters with fire based attacks such as Mario and Bowser. You also can only use fire type moves.

Xeo_842 said:

Gods V.S. Mortals

Description: A bit complicated at first, but once you play it a few times it becomes easier.

Settings: 300%, 2.0 Damage

Items: Star, Very High

Stage: Medium and Large Stages

Rules: When no one is invincible, it's a free for all, but when a player(s) gets invincibility the non invincible players must stop fighting each other and run. There can only be three gods at a time when there are 4 players, 2 when there are 3, and 1 when there are 2.

That's good. I'll try that.

BTW, the Gods V.S. Mortals mode also works in Melee!

Don't get Spotted!

Description: Try not to get spotted by the searchlight.

Settings: Normal, 1 stock

Items: None

Stage: Shadow Moses

Rules: You must dodge the searchlight! If you get spotted then you are out and must kill yourself. Players cannot fight each other. Be the last one remaining to win! (Cannot be played with computers)