By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You can STEAL an IP for your preferred company - who will it be?

I would pilfer Kororinpa from Hudson (Konami?) and, while genuflecting, present it to Nintendo upon a gold-trimmed burgundy cushion with tassels.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network

Gran Turismo, Armored Core, and Twisted Metal to Nintendo.  Sorry, I had to steal all three at once.

Seece said:

Hmmmm

Probably Syphon Filter to Ubisoft, we might actually see a release then, and I'd be able to get it on X360. They do well with Splinter Cell as well so I reckon they could make a great SF game

Edit - and obviously this would have zero impact on Sony.

Ubisoft is always a bit of hit and miss though...

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Now that I don't have a PS3 anymore, I'd bring Uncharted to the 360.

I'd steal the 3DS and give it to Sony.

Around the Network

Either:

God of War to Microsoft/X360

or:

Legend of Zelda to Microsoft/X360

For the rest, meh, I end up with all 3 platforms in each gen anyway

Half-Life to Activision.

I'd give LittleBigPlanet to Nintendo. That way, in addition to its awesome level editor it already has, it could actually have good controls!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Gran Turismo to PC.

I'd steal the Star Wars IP from LucasArts and give it to EA, EA make good games and release them within an acceptable time frame, not the years with've spent waiting for Kotor 3, Jedi knight 4 and Battlefront 3

and they would've made the force unleashed a good game ¬.¬