By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Does Sony Care More About Their Gamer's Then Microsoft and Nintendo...

Does Sony Care More About Their Gamer's Then Microsoft and Nintendo...

Yes 283 46.85%

No 321 53.15%

Total:604

Nope

Around the Network

All 3 care about beating each other, only because they are last they had to put more effort.

Not at all. Like every corporation all they really care about are profits and market domination.

Sony really seems just to be in it for the money, now. At least to me. They just act kind of like those big corporate stereotypical company's. It's kind of sad. :(

Yes. Sony loves us very much.

Around the Network

I don't know about you guys but Sony loves me.....about as much as any of my ex-girlfriends.  This is how it works:  I give Sony money.  They make me feel good.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  Yeah, there are others that have treated me better.  There are others that have treated me worse.

ThePS3News said:
BasilZero said:
Nope, thanks to the growing technology and the road which Nintendo has made with wireless motion controls, their gonna want to target more than just "hardcore" gamers.

Overall, in truth they care about the money rather than the enjoyment and satisfaction of the average gamer.

But if that were true why would they invest so much money on both the PS3 and Vita. All 3 companys are all in the gaming industry to make some sort of profit ofcourse, But Sony (atleast recently) has always been willing to lose money every time they launch new hardware to the market and has always try'd their hardest out of the big 3 to get more develepers to join SCE.

I know I say this all the time but..... your sigs are ridculously distracting! ;)

d21lewis said:
I don't know about you guys but Sony loves me.

Sony has loved me Since 1995. :)

OT: I think many of you guys are misunderstanding the question. Sony gave away alot of $$$ to make sure the PS3/Vita were both powerful systems and they have invested the most out of the "big 3" this gen in their 1st party studios. So the real question is do yall think Sony is doing the most out of the big 3 for the good of thier consumers...

Every thing they do is for money. They just have taken a particular route which appeals more to hardcore gamers. Doesn't mean they actually care about hardcore gamers.

ThePS3News said:
d21lewis said:
I don't know about you guys but Sony loves me.

Sony has loved me Since 1995. :)

OT: I think many of you guys are misunderstanding the question. Sony gave away alot of $$$ to make sure the PS3/Vita were both powerful systems and they have invested the most out of the "big 3" this gen in their 1st party studios. So the real question is do yall think Sony is doing the most out of the big 3 for the good of thier consumers...

More to garner profits than entertain the gamer, the investments etc are all attempts to make the products more appealing to more people, powerful hardware at approachable price means more sales, more sales means more profit, unfortunately due to the costs, more loss in this case, but usually that's how it is. Just like any corporation, they give zilch about the consumer, they just want to dominate the set market by making more appealable products and make money.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.