By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2011 - Round 5

5p Kantor (Great mod, PC gamer, occasional Mafia player and Steam chat buddy)
4p theProf00 (Mafia player extraordinaire and a fierce debator, he's almost as stubborn as I am)
3p Psrock (I remember him posting a lot more and liking what he had to say)
2p BenVTrigger (I remember him posting a lot more and liking what he had to say)
1p TruckOSaurus (Meh, he can't even find different things to say about people he votes for but he's got a great avatar!)

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

5p - TruckOSaurus
4p - Kantor
3p - BenVTrigger
2p - theProf00
1p - Psrock

The prof is such an adorable character. I swear, I have the most fun with him in the mafia games. And he's even funnier on facebook. <3 that guy.

And he's fairly handsome.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

5- Prof
4-Trucks this wasn't as hard since you didn't give me five points :/
3-Kantor even though he's lost his soul and went from detective to SLAVE!
2-Psrock. I know him but I don't really know him.
1-BenVtrigger. Don't know him.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

4-Trucks this wasn't as hard since you didn't give me five points :/

As you said to me before: No pity sucks! Also I blame Seece for packing your round with awesome people!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

5p - Kantor
4p - Psrock
3p - TruckOSaurus
2p - TheProf00
1p - BenVTrigger

I love all of these people though. Quit with the tough rounds Seece!!!

MontanaHatchet said:

5p - Kantor
4p - Psrock
3p - TruckOSaurus
2p - TheProf00
1p - BenVTrigger

I love all of these people though. Quit with the tough rounds Seece!!!

They're all gonna be tough! We have more awesome people than people let on when they say our community sucks

RolStoppable said:

The problem is that most of them don't post much anymore. I don't just mean in general, but more specifically in gaming discussions which is where it matters.

It's true. I'm never going to get Rol's respect if I don't get on the front lines more.

Though hopefully my recent article and its subsequent comment will gain his favor. I even got a guy banned!

5p - Truck
4p - Kantor
3p - prof
2p - psrock
1p - Ben

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

5p - Kantor
4p - Truck
3p - BenV
2p - PSrock
1p - ProfOO

Hmm this year is very tough, what happened to years ago where it was easy to pick out who not to vote for.