Yes, there will be very few other options. 13 24.07%

No 13 24.07%

sure 19 35.19%

other 1 1.85%

see resultz 8 14.81%

Total:54
Metrium said:
goldeneye0074eva2222 said:
I hope this isn't going to be boring , why do we ride in one car instead of going our selves that is confusing!

oh well wait and see as long as it still retains the mini games and fun stuff , it should be good

I know! To me this is just so incredibly dumb, I havnt played the game yet, I love most mario partys, but this is rly making me not want to play this game and I think I will pass this one. Sure minigames are incredebly fun, but me personaly the reason why I love mario party is because of the board game aspect. I remember playing games that lasted hours. Playing this board game in our quest to end the game with the most star/most money and most mini games won was what the game rly was about. And now this board game will be more or less like a board game with only 1single character on the board. Sure the player who rolled the dices will be the one who benefits where that single character will land, but i dont think ill be able to stand watching that one little vehicule go from square to square in that big and empty board for 3hours. I want to see where other players are on the map, knowing Im 3squares away from being able to buy a star and then watch my friend land on a red square and laugh at him, or curse him because he landed on 1 of those squares where he suddenly switch square with me... this is what mario party is all about!

Think about strategy, think about taking other players in spaces good only for you. I bet you are one of the ones that after MP8 shouted loud "I want a revolution in the series."

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum