Tagged games:

Will you play Mario Party again?

Yes, there will be very few other options. 13 24.07%

No 13 24.07%

sure 19 35.19%

other 1 1.85%

see resultz 8 14.81%

Total:54

From the trailer this looks like a good entry to the series.

Around the Network

It's not bad I suppose looking at the trailer, but I only hope this means that Nintendo will develop Mario Party X for the Wii U and make it a very good one in the series. Hopefully.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

I have waited for a big revolution in the series, no matter what it will be fresh, and that's important.

I have thinked a while on the co-op, i have read that it's not really co-op: you can use that to take the others playing with you on spaces that are good only for you, or less bad, and in boss fights you can use 'em a shield and trying to be the only winner.

It's more strategy, but it's not co-op. I have read this info in an italian big forum.
This: http://nintendo-meyf.eu/forum/

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

spurgeonryan said:
theARTIST0017 said:
It's not bad I suppose looking at the trailer, but I only hope this means that Nintendo will develop Mario Party X for the Wii U and make it a very good one in the series. Hopefully.

Well the Wii U has endless possibilities for this game. Touch screen game play, motion game play, classic controller, etc. Better graphics, more games, more everything!

This one will do till then!

The bigger possibility with the Wii U controller is asymmetric gameplay, which has always been a staple of Mario Party minigames (3 on 1 game types), which could now be enhanced and explored in various new ways

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

spurgeonryan said:
I want Earth Seeker. But that is a BiG wish!

Me too! Anyway, I'm still into Xenoblade (100 hours in), TLS will arrive on February there, and then there's also Pandora's Tower...I'm fine 'till Wii U arrives.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Around the Network

On the plus side it can't possibly be worse than MP8

spurgeonryan said:

Will everyone forget about Fortune Street now that this game is coming out?

Can't forget something you never knew about.

Mr Khan said:
spurgeonryan said:
theARTIST0017 said:

Well the Wii U has endless possibilities for this game. Touch screen game play, motion game play, classic controller, etc. Better graphics, more games, more everything!

This one will do till then!

The bigger possibility with the Wii U controller is asymmetric gameplay, which has always been a staple of Mario Party minigames (3 on 1 game types), which could now be enhanced and explored in various new ways

It'll all go to waste if the Wii U cannot handle four Wii U tablet controllers

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

I hope this isn't going to be boring , why do we ride in one car instead of going our selves that is confusing!

oh well wait and see as long as it still retains the mini games and fun stuff , it should be good

goldeneye0074eva2222 said:
I hope this isn't going to be boring , why do we ride in one car instead of going our selves that is confusing!

oh well wait and see as long as it still retains the mini games and fun stuff , it should be good

I know! To me this is just so incredibly dumb, I havnt played the game yet, I love most mario partys, but this is rly making me not want to play this game and I think I will pass this one. Sure minigames are incredebly fun, but me personaly the reason why I love mario party is because of the board game aspect. I remember playing games that lasted hours. Playing this board game in our quest to end the game with the most star/most money and most mini games won was what the game rly was about. And now this board game will be more or less like a board game with only 1single character on the board. Sure the player who rolled the dices will be the one who benefits where that single character will land, but i dont think ill be able to stand watching that one little vehicule go from square to square in that big and empty board for 3hours. I want to see where other players are on the map, knowing Im 3squares away from being able to buy a star and then watch my friend land on a red square and laugh at him, or curse him because he landed on 1 of those squares where he suddenly switch square with me... this is what mario party is all about!

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)