By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
RolStoppable said:
zuvuyeay said:
RolStoppable said:

But I have planned an actual prediction league for next season too...

american football is great for prediction games as its so rigid

i'm sure there is room for two but if not enough want a franchise in vgc nfl,i won't bother, its a long way away who knows who'll be here next year

Good point. With yet another site change, even more people might stop posting.

There aren't many NFL fans to begin with, although a properly set up prediction league should increase interest to discuss and predict tremendously.

Promoting your threads about a month in advance would help too...

So, do people face each other in each round and is there a knockout?  Is it just a weekly thing like before?  How does this work?  I'm confused...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:
RolStoppable said:
zuvuyeay said:
RolStoppable said:

But I have planned an actual prediction league for next season too...

american football is great for prediction games as its so rigid

i'm sure there is room for two but if not enough want a franchise in vgc nfl,i won't bother, its a long way away who knows who'll be here next year

Good point. With yet another site change, even more people might stop posting.

There aren't many NFL fans to begin with, although a properly set up prediction league should increase interest to discuss and predict tremendously.

Promoting your threads about a month in advance would help too...

So, do people face each other in each round and is there a knockout?  Is it just a weekly thing like before?  How does this work?  I'm confused...

it is just the same as before,only one round left after this and then the top 4 choose a team from the real nfl last four and let nature take its course

although if there is a next time i will have it like the real thing and the winner of each conference plays for the super bowl but i want 2 divisions of 4 in each conference and you  can attle it out all for 16 rounds

Above & Beyond

team 1 team 2 ljig amp cho zuv out rol spck iama result
cincinnati houston 1 2 2 2 1  1  1  2  
detroit new orleans 2 2 2 2 2  1  1  2  
atlanta new york giants 2 2 1 2 1  2  1  1  
pittsburgh denver 1 1 1 1 2  2  2  1

There's my predictions.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

ok its up,home record really counted this week

one round left and my computer is broken so i will do mine 2moro after the ljig has done his

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:

week 9

cincinnati houston 1 2 2 2  1  1  1  2  2
detroit new orleans 2 2 2 2  2  1  1  2  2
atlanta new york giants 2 2 1 2  1  2  1  1  2
pittsburgh denver 1 1 1 1  2  2  2  1 2

2-2 3-1  2-2  3-1  2-2  2-2  1-3  2-2   

Interesting.  I was tied for the best recoed last week, yet Rol has ridiculed me for my late season fade in the other thread.

team 1 team 2  lJIG  AMP  ZUV CHOC   OUT ROL   SPCK  IAMA result
new orleans san francisco                  
denver new england                  
houston baltimore                  
new york giants green bay                  

I was going to post my predictions, but will tel lijigga to do so, in order to make this fair.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:
zuvuyeay said:

week 9

Interesting.  I was tied for the best recoed last week, yet Rol has ridiculed me for my late season fade in the other thread.

new orleans san francisco                  
denver new england                  
houston baltimore                  
new york giants green bay                  

I was going to post my predictions, but will tel lijigga to do so, in order to make this fair.

yes well you are leading here in your conference,averages are for little girls,this ia about winning,you don't really need to wait for the ljig as you are not really playing him to get in the last 4,but its up to you,my pc broke down so i can't harry people,just to remind people pick when u like and its your last chance to make the last 4,choose well

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
amp316 said:
zuvuyeay said:

week 9

new orleans san francisco   1              
denver new england   2              
houston baltimore   2              
new york giants green bay   1              

yes well you are leading here in your conference,averages are for little girls,this ia about winning,you don't really need to wait for the ljig as you are not really playing him to get in the last 4,but its up to you,my pc broke down so i can't harry people,just to remind people pick when u like and its your last chance to make the last 4,choose well

Oh okay.  Since I'm leading my conference, I guess that it's okay then.   I get a feeling that this is it for the Packers.  I hope that I'm right.

About the average thing; don't worry about it.  Rol think that things like QB rating and Metascore are important.  That's just the type of guy that he is.

you have to be a brave going against the packers,although i don't know about injuries and other details, but green bay look good for the super bowl don't they?

still if you make the last 4 and have 1st pick,we'll know who you really fancy for the super bowl

Above & Beyond

thinking about it,i might have a knockout round for last 4,div winner against a wild card,a head to head pick,div winner has first choice and also wins in a tie,so good reward for div winner,anyway i'll decide at the weekend and if mu pc is back,

how much of a break is there between now,conference champs and super bowl are there just a week apart,surely they get a couple of weeks rest before the big game

Above & Beyond

week 9

new orleans san francisco   1          1    
denver new england   2          2    
houston baltimore   2          1    
new york giants green bay   1          2    

ugh... last week I should of just gone with who I actually thought would win.