By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
zuvuyeay said:

yeah i undestand that and i don't have any affiliation to a team but do those two teams really dominate NFL or is just brady winning

over here i am a big Tottenham Hotspur supporter and while i don't like our neighbours Arsenal winning,i don't hate teams because they are good at what they do like alot of people seem to do with man utd,but hey thats sport

what about baseball do you like baseball and have a team

Everyones different in how they react for sure.

I have never been big on baseball, but kind of follow it if the cOLORADO rOCKIES do alright. After hockey and baseball end which wont be for awhile I am hoping there is some kind of good southern hemisphere rugby going on during the summer to satisfy my love of sports.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
chocoloco said:

I have never been big on baseball, but kind of follow it if the cOLORADO rOCKIES do alright. After hockey and baseball end which wont be for awhile I am hoping there is some kind of good southern hemisphere rugby going on during the summer to satisfy my love of sports.

Rugby? This year is Euro 2012, that's the event to watch in summer.

By the way, Austria doesn't participate, because we boycott the thing after all the bullying we had to suffer from.

Is the Southern Hemisphere in the event because I tend to like there style better? From what I have gathered the N H is more about defense and kicking field goals while the SH is more about tries/touchdowns. It just seems funner to watch and since I have no team I watch the most enjoyable teams.

RolStoppable said:
chocoloco said:

Is the Southern Hemisphere in the event because I tend to like there style better? From what I have gathered the N H is more about defense and kicking field goals while the SH is more about tries/touchdowns. It just seems funner to watch and since I have no team I watch the most enjoyable teams.

Um... Euro 2012 is a football event. To avoid further confusion, actual football, not American football.

Also, since Euro implies a European tournament, there won't be any teams from the southern hemisphere.

An American watching soccer LOL, you must be crazy. Actually,soccer is played here a lot as a youth. I was pretty good at it, but over all I think it is a pretty boring sport. Rugby does it way more for me. 

RolStoppable said:

Well, I hoped you were more openminded and not an ignorant prick like most Americans.

Damnit man, I can only watch so many sports before my head would explode. Rugby is more violent like the sports I tend to like. They would trow a red card on a footballer if an opposing player bumped the other guy on the back.

chocoloco said:
zuvuyeay said:

yeah i undestand that and i don't have any affiliation to a team but do those two teams really dominate NFL or is just brady winning

over here i am a big Tottenham Hotspur supporter and while i don't like our neighbours Arsenal winning,i don't hate teams because they are good at what they do like alot of people seem to do with man utd,but hey thats sport

I have never been big on baseball, but kind of follow it if the cOLORADO rOCKIES do alright. After hockey and baseball end which wont be for awhile I am hoping there is some kind of good southern hemisphere rugby going on during the summer to satisfy my love of sport

they love their rugby in new zealand and south africa but i'm not sure when their tri-nations is on,the six nations has just started now over here and france and wales play rugby well,the weather dictates how we play rugby really,its not always great for running rugby like in teh sunshine

excuse rol for generalising about americans but yes its international summer soccer over here which i will enjoy anyway,i quite like baseball and i used to get a game a week liek i do with NFL but it has been taken away for a few years now,it must have got too expensive

funnily enough i find rugby very boring,i prefer NFL and baseball way more to rugby,i'm more of a soccer/cricket man myself and Formula 1 which starts very soon

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
chocoloco said:
zuvuyeay said:

I have never been big on baseball, but kind of follow it if the cOLORADO rOCKIES do alright. After hockey and baseball end which wont be for awhile I am hoping there is some kind of good southern hemisphere rugby going on during the summer to satisfy my love of sport

they love their rugby in new zealand and south africa but i'm not sure when their tri-nations is on,the six nations has just started now over here and france and wales play rugby well,the weather dictates how we play rugby really,its not always great for running rugby like in teh sunshine

excuse rol for generalising about americans but yes its international summer soccer over here which i will enjoy anyway,i quite like baseball and i used to get a game a week liek i do with NFL but it has been taken away for a few years now,it must have got too expensive

funnily enough i find rugby very boring,i prefer NFL and baseball way more to rugby,i'm more of a soccer/cricket man myself and Formula 1 which starts very soon

If you did not alread know RyanS is making a baseball thread that might work with your help. I'm to ignorant of the sport to be much help with it.

Also, I am not worried about Rol's comments he his image to keep up.