By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 12/26/11-01/1/12

Vita never had shortages. It makes me laugh every time when Sony fans use this excuse.

Around the Network

3ds still pretty wow,
psp still holding,
psv well, let's just hope it finds it's stable spot before it starts picking up.
ps3 did better than I expected

kowenicki said:
So after 3 weeks

3DS: 683,382 (3rd week - 100,739) launched Feb
Vita: 472,587 (3rd week - 42,648) launched Dec

3DS had a bad launch, Vita had a worse launch.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Lucas-Rio said:
Vita never had shortages. It makes me laugh every time when Sony fans use this excuse.

What about Microsoft fans? I guess that'd make me level headed in the argument which is more that can be said for you.

PS3 Numbers seem very good indeed.

Around the Network

How's that Mario kart 7 just dissapeared from the TOP30?! That's really strange.. and Vita's games are doing better that last Week...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Seece said:
Lucas-Rio said:

What about Microsoft fans? I guess that'd make me level headed in the argument which is more that can be said for you.

Last thing i would call MS fans is level-headed.

But seriously, I hope 3DS keeps it up longer than Vita, because if neither console keeps the jap. market up we all lose.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

DemoniOtaku said:
How's that Mario kart 7 just dissapeared from the TOP30?! That's really strange.. and Vita's games are doing better that last Week...

It's at number 1...

DemoniOtaku said:

its no.1

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

megaman79 said:
Seece said:
Lucas-Rio said:

Last thing i would call MS fans is level-headed.

But seriously, I hope 3DS keeps it up longer than Vita, because if neither console keeps the jap. market up we all lose.

Talk about generalising, you're another one not to talk mr 'I think the hardcore will migrate to WiiU'

I'm sure you do hope 3DS stays ahead of Vita PSP and DS should have taught you Japan is all still to play for. Vita will start fighting back a lot sooner than the PSP did, just give a MH and a price cut and watch it fly.