By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Bully gets stabbed, ruled self-defence.

I remembered this speech in a movie ones, which I'm not going to say which movie to save my dignity.

A bully is either:
1: A caveman with an under developed brain
2: Inside them a little girl just wants to pop out
3: Just has a small wiener

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Unless the article is skipping out on more vital information this should have fallen under excessive self-defence.

Excessive force was most certainly used, even if it was self defense. What would the reaction have been if he brought a gun to school and shot him instead?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

This is the right way to handle a bully :)

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

remember this is the US, you have to go quite far to be accused of excessive self defense. Remember the case of the guy shooting and killing 3 guys who he say robbing his neighbours house and was seen as a hero.

Almost for certain the kid would be charged for murder or manslaughter in Canada. I think in Canada the self defense laws are in simple words "sissy". For example if someone robs your house and you hit him with a baseball bat its okay, hit one to many times and the police make you the villain. A lot of people need to remember in Canada, that our self defense laws are very restricted. Living beside the US makes a lot of think we can beat the crap out of anyone who threatens us, but that is not the case.

However the law is being relaxed due to the infamous Chinese Grocery store incident in Toronto. What happened was a crazy guy robbed a grocery store, the guy came back and an employee detained him. The police came by and arrested both of them. You see in Canada, you cannot citizen arrest someone if they leave the place of a crime and come back.
So what happened is they gave the robber a plea deal to testify against the employee being accused of forceable confinement and assault. It went to court however there was such a public response that it was dismissed and the Prime Minister stepped in and declared the employee a hero.

It was quite a sad and controversial affair, as most Canadians saw the whole court case as pointless. The problem is elites in Canada want people to have no individual right to defend themselves and to rely  and have full faith and confidence in the authorities. No one is asking for the Castle doctrine, but the rules need to be changed and they are.

Another famous case was a drug store owner who shot a thief and was vilifed as a murderer and a jury said he was no guilty. However in Alberta guys were trying to blow up a firebomb at a house and the farmer started shooting in the air to scare them away and was charged.

Around the Network

I can understand stabbing him once-twice to generate distance and defend himself, but stabbing him to death? It sounds like he give lots of stabs to the bully... was that really needed? There is a thin line between defending yourself and being the violent one. And i firmly believe he cross that line.

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

Naum said:

haha yeah that's an awesome video! That kid was big though and the bully was a scrawny little bugger....I'm guessing in this instance the bully must have been way bigger than the kid he was bullying. 

ZaP~ said:
I can understand stabbing him once-twice to generate distance and defend himself, but stabbing him to death? It sounds like he give lots of stabs to the bully... was that really needed? There is a thin line between defending yourself and being the violent one. And i firmly believe he cross that line.

Sometimes one stab is all it takes. Depending on how the blade enters the body it can touch vital organs.

As for my opinion, I just don't get how school officials or the bus driver never bothered to do anything about the situation before the kid was pushed around enough that he came to the conclusion he had to stab his bully.

Signature goes here!

Marks said:
Naum said:

haha yeah that's an awesome video! That kid was big though and the bully was a scrawny little bugger....I'm guessing in this instance the bully must have been way bigger than the kid he was bullying. 

I agree, stabbing goes to far but a bruising or broken bone should teach them what its like to be on the recieving end.

i wonder if the parents of the deceased can sue the school for not taking action against something they should have known was going on.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur