By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Bully gets stabbed, ruled self-defence.

Kangi said:
blkfish92 said:
Kangi said:
blkfish92 said:
He shouldn't have knifed him, maybe punched yes, but knife is too drastic I don't think I can ever truly kill someone. It's just not in me.

I don't think throwing a punch when you've been threatened by a group of boys would do much. I don't really have the capacity to kill, either, but if it was "kill or probably be killed", I'd kill.

I probably would do it too, but damn man why must people bully to begin with?

They don't expect to be stabbed. =p

No one does I'm sure lol

Around the Network

you don't butt in line!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

blkfish92 said:
Kangi said:
blkfish92 said:
He shouldn't have knifed him, maybe punched yes, but knife is too drastic I don't think I can ever truly kill someone. It's just not in me.

I don't think throwing a punch when you've been threatened by a group of boys would do much. I don't really have the capacity to kill, either, but if it was "kill or probably be killed", I'd kill.

Why? Douchebags will be douchebags... It's apperantly "cool" to bully others, untill you get knifed that is.

Millenium said:
blkfish92 said:
Kangi said:
blkfish92 said:

Why? Douchebags will be douchebags... It's apperantly "cool" to bully others, untill you get knifed that is.

^^ LOL

Hmm, well better the bully dead than the victim commits suidcide like a lot seem to be lately.

Regretably anyone had to die though, whilst the bully is a twat and can mentlaly scare people with that kind of behaviour (and it should be punishable by law, no matter what age) a lot of bullys grow out of it and see the wrong doing and hurt they caused.

Around the Network

Fully supportive of this ruling.

I teach my kids to fight in defense in any manner they have. A bigger boy attacking you? Kick/hit/ in balls, punch throat, bite, poke eyes, etc. You defeat one bully back, severely, you'll never be fucked with again.

I never backed down as a kid, never lost, and was never bullied or bullied others. You have to defend yourself, always.

superchunk said:
Fully supportive of this ruling.

I teach my kids to fight in defense in any manner they have. A bigger boy attacking you? Kick/hit/ in balls, punch throat, bite, poke eyes, etc. You defeat one bully back, severely, you'll never be fucked with again.

I never backed down as a kid, never lost, and was never bullied or bullied others. You have to defend yourself, always.

I agree with this, nobody really goes overboard in fights, it's just punch throwing when they could cause so much more damage.

Don't really feel sorry for the bully. He had it coming. Hopefully it will be a lesson to the rest of his group.

Props to the judge. Select him into the supreme court.

I have desire to see this case repeat itself over and over again.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1