By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - StarHawk: From Private BETA to Public BETA!!

First-off let me thank all of you for your help BETA-Testing Starhawk!

It has been incredibly beneficial to the game to have a group of thoughtful and vocal gamers put Starhawk through its paces and help the team here at LightBox Interactive refine the game!

Even as the we take the Starhawk Private BETA servers off-line today at 4pm Central, the team and I are hard at work putting the finishing touches on the 1.2 Update which will mark the beginning of our Public BETA.

The servers will be down for several days as we finalize the 1.2 Update.

As we have said all along, our Starhawk BETA is a 100% real beta and not some marketing demo we give players just with a "beta" label. All of you saw us make many updates during the Private BETA and we will be continuing that process throughout the Public BETA as well.

In the meantime, we have prepared a series of very specific surveys for all of you to take some time and fill-out. This is your chance to give the team here at LightBox Interactive some very focused feedback! Here's the first survey and it focuses mostly on the Hawk and air combat however future surveys will cover all the major topics of Starhawk gameplay.

http://www.lightboxinteractive.com/starhawk-beta-survey-1

Lastly, please remember that anyone who was in the Private BETA is *AUTOMATICALLY* granted access to the Public BETA. So as soon as we bring the servers back on-line, you all will be able to play immediately. Well... after you download the 1.2 Update ofcourse

So DO NOT DELETE STARHAWK from your HDD. It is your ticket to immediate access to the Public BETA!

We'll keep you all posted on the latest Starhawk BETA News!

Thanks Again Everyone!

http://www.lightboxinteractive.com/3jszd40hw94gci23785ndhowfppqy7/2012/1/3/from-private-beta-to-public-beta.html

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

CAN NOT WAIT! :D I hope to see you guys on the beta

and I guess this means I will have a code I can giveaway as well :S

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Haven't played in a while, need to restart.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Was a specific date given for this?

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

homer said:
Was a specific date given for this?

well it's this month that's for sure :P I think from the wording within a week or so this will kick off I think :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network

Should be interesting, do want to try it out.

blkfish92 said:

highly recommended! it's a lot of fun

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
blkfish92 said:

highly recommended! it's a lot of fun

Looks like a lot of fun that's for sure!

I'm very interested on this game! Quick question, can you play splitscreen + online?

from the 3 or 4 matches i have played, i really like it. I couldn't play a lot because i had other games to play. I should have a code that i can give out, but ill have to make sure i haven't deleted the beta off my ps3 first. I'll post back later if i can give it away.