By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - An Exciting List Of PC Games For 2012

I'm also surprised Doom 4 wasn't on the list, it's been strongly hinted at that it will be coming 2012-13. Carmak said that the game would be out quicker than RAGE and that it would be coming sooner than expected plus it's been in development since at least 2008, 4 years of development on an existing engine sounds about right to me.

There is also Of Orcs and Men

Scivelation

Years after the War of Tribulation — a global conflict that left much of our planet a cinder — society has rebounded. Cities have been rebuilt. Fancy, futuristic tech is everywhere. And for many, life is unbearable. What happened? Blame the Regime — the authoritarian theocracy that arose in ruin’s aftermath. In the world of Scivelation (short for “scientific revelation”), the fortunate folks live in sky cities; the people on the ground below are either hunted or ignored. To fight the oppressive government, citizens have banded together into terrorist cells loosely known as the Resistance, and they aim to topple their Orwellian rulers by any means necessary.

tho it has been in development for years and delayed many times

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
pezus said:
^And a possible Valve game, no? I hope Valve comes out with the next HL soon

You mean other than DOTA 2 and kinda sorta half Counter strike: GO?

@TheVoxelman on twitter

pezus said:
zarx said:
pezus said:
^And a possible Valve game, no? I hope Valve comes out with the next HL soon

You mean other than DOTA 2 and kinda sorta half Counter strike: GO?

Yeah lol. Forgot they already have 2 games coming out. Damn them...damn them all!!

And the hats don't forget the hats

@TheVoxelman on twitter

What a list. Good look finding time as people will still be lost in battles of battlefield or emptiness and dragons of skyrim. :D

Diablo, Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm, CS Global Offensive, Dota 2, Prison Architect, Thief 4, Max Pain 3 ,Prey 2 and Torchlight 2 interest me the most!

What a great year its going to be!

Around the Network

Tagged! And WOW, just WOW! There are a lot of interesting ones, although I'm still deeply disappointed at Syndicate turning into a FPS...

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Carmageddon Reincarnation *_*

nice thread,

looks like some good stuff coming,i'm always up for some medieval brutality and fantsy worlds

Above & Beyond

BasilZero said:
Alot of games, man I really should get into PC gaming.

Still waiting for a Left 4 Dead 3 lol

Maybe in 2013 :(

Valve is scared of the number 3.

@OP

2012 is looking to be an awesome year. I'm excited for StarCraft 2:HotS, Diablo 3, Metro: LL, and GTA V if it makes it out this year.

And does Tomb Raider really need another fucking reboot? Tomb Raider Legend was a great game. Why are they rebooting the franchise so soon?

Snesboy said:
BasilZero said:
Alot of games, man I really should get into PC gaming.

Still waiting for a Left 4 Dead 3 lol

Maybe in 2013 :(

Valve is scared of the number 3.

@OP

2012 is looking to be an awesome year. I'm excited for StarCraft 2:HotS, Diablo 3, Metro: LL, and GTA V if it makes it out this year.

And does Tomb Raider really need another fucking reboot? Tomb Raider Legend was a great game. Why are they rebooting the franchise so soon?

yea that is why Half-Life 3 will probably be called Half-Life: Trinity or something lol

@TheVoxelman on twitter