By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 2012 exclusive and beyond thread.

People still talking about Agent and FFV13? Id call them games in limbo until theres a concrete announcement

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
Hyruken said:
Have to say that is probably Sony's weakest exclusive list since ps3 launched.
Last Guardian, Agent and a couple of others have been talked about for years but nothing has been shown. I can't see those games being released this year and i actually wonder if they have been canceled.
Last of us won't be out in 2012 either and i doubt FF vs will come out anytime soon. Especially now the FF10 remake has been announced.

As for the JRPG style games do people actually still prefer them to the western style ones? I personally think Skyrim,Dark Souls, Mass Effect, Fallout etc are far better.

Times have changed and Japanese games are not what they were.

As the year goes by more titles will be announced but right now that is a poor list for Sony. I hope they announce God of War 4 soon.

Well, yes, actually, many of us still prefer JRPG's to Western ones.  Other people enjoy playing both.

Times may have changed, but that doesn't mean everyone has to change their tastes along with them.

BasilZero said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
hikaruchan said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
damn I feel like I'm obligated to play Mugen souls...just cuz :P

it's going o be awesome^w^

0_0 oh boy

Dammit! I cant even see it, apparently it isnt available in my country....WHAT D:

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Gonna be another great year for exclusives :) twisted metal, starhawk, last guardian, last of us, sly cooper all on the radar for me :D keep it up Sony!

I don't know why, but other than Last of Us, I'm eagerly anticipating that One Piece game. There has never been a 'great' OP game. I'll still pick up that Wii port for the 3DS though come February.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Panama said:
I don't know why, but other than Last of Us, I'm eagerly anticipating that One Piece game. There has never been a 'great' OP game. I'll still pick up that Wii port for the 3DS though come February.

Oh I heard about this, isnt it gonna cost alot though if it ever releases in the US? o.o

The PS3 or 3DS game? Musou games generally sell for less than $60 over in the West to attract the consumer. As for the 3DS game I don't know, I hear it only has localization confirmed for the EU.

I'm really excited for twisted metal, the last of us, jak and daxter collection, motorstorm RC, and Sorcery. It's gonna be another good year.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Twisted Metal, that game kicks ass! Also a new motor storm? id have run out of ideas by now to credit where credits due these guys can come up with more cool racing ideas.

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

i'm looking forward to every PS3 exclusive coming in 2012 as well as Vita games. when you list the games, add which PS console the they'll be on.

Just updated the thread and added some games.
If you guys encountered a new game specifically a PS3 exclusive. Feel free to inform me or post it in this thread. Thanks!