By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 2012 exclusive and beyond thread.

STARHAWK BABY!

god damn :S with psv coming out I'm pretty much screwed

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

The format of the OP is a little messed up, you should see into it, noctis.

Other than that, I am hyped for The Last of Us and starhawk.

You missed starhawk

seems like a good year for RPG's...so it's my kind of year!!!

Damn all this exclusives i already miss a lot of games in 2011 infamous 2, white knight chronicles 2, Ico collection plus non exclusives Catherine, Metal Gear Solid collection, portal 2 and so much more. I also haven't competed Skyrim, FF 13, Fallout New Vegas and Saint Row 3 and to add it all up i also planned to purchase a psvita with uncharted and gravity rush.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I really hope The last of us releases in 2012, i really need my naughty dog fix and it would make sense as that way they could continue the uncharted two year cycle and release U4 in 2013(they did say they were doing U4 didnt they?) and Im predicting that now that agent is either canceled or will eventually morph into a multiplatform game with elements of the original agent(or maybe it'll just turn out to be a PS4 game)

End of 2012 prediction:

xbox 360 : 73-75 million  playstation 3 : 72-74 million  wii : 104-105 million 

Most hyped for :

Bioshock: infinte, The Last Of Us, Alan Wake's American Nightmare and Agent

Around the Network

Looks like a good year to catch up on all of the 2011 releases.

Jay520 said:
DirtyP2002 said:
The Last Guardian, FFvsXIII, AGENT and Twisted Metal have all been used before iin 2009, 2010, 2011 :D

Twisted Metal wasn't announced until last year.

just to make it clear: Not all titles have been used in 2009, 2010 and 2011.

FFvsXIII for 2009 - 2011
Agent for 2010 - 2011
The Last Guardian for 2010 - 2011
Twisted Metal for 2011.

That is what I wanted to say. Hope it is okay now.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

One Piece: Pirate Warriors

Release Date: March 1, 2012 JP. TBA  NA/EU

Genre: Action

Labyrinth Tower: Legacista

Release Date: March 15, 2012 JP

Genre: RPG

Mugen Souls

Release Date: March 2012 JP

Genre: RPG

these would be the ones I most look forwood to that I know is 100% for 2012.

since I already have Japanese Versions of have Tales of Graces f , Ni No Kuni PS3, Neptunia MK II, Atelier Meruru, Record Of agarest War 2 and Ryu ga Gotoku of The End.(Yakuza Dead Souls).

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

The only two games that I will buy from this list should have been released on Nintendo systems in the west as well: Tales of Graces and Ni no Kuni.

Doesn't really matter for me as a multi-system owner but I still think it's a slap in the face of Wii or DS only owners who wanted to play one of these games.

The third one I'd buy would be The Last Guardian but I decided to ignore this game until further notice.

@OP: I just realized you said you included PSN games but you forgot the most interesting PSN exclusive of 2012 (and one of my most anticipated games at the moment):