By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 2012 Sales Predictions

I'm not good with sales so I'll make a few misc predictions.

Crazy Ken announces PS4
The Last Guardian Canceled
Final Fantasy Vs XIII goes/announced multiplat ... I want this to happen so bad.
Vita,DS, and 360 price cuts.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Wii - 9
360 - 13
PS3 - 13
3DS - 21
Vita - 10
WiiU - 2.5
NDS - 6
PSP - 5

hatmoza said:

You just want Machina to change his avatar, don't you?

Signature goes here!

wii: 8M
ps3: 10M
360: 12M

wiiU: 2M
neXbox: 0M
ps4: 0M

Android: 150M
IOs: 150M
3DS: 35M
Leapster2: 15M
psv: 10M

DS: 5M
psp: 2M

TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:

You just want Machina to change his avatar, don't you?

Not really, but I really do hate that ugly thing.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

It looks like i have two spots then 3.5mil for FFVlll-X2 PS3 and Sony to buy another developer this year

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Seece, it looks like you missed my non-HW prediction, I'll rewrite it. It's just a wish, for what IMHO could be better for gaming sake in general, but I'll accept the risk of turning my wish into a possibly totally wrong prediction:

Major CoD release 2012 (whatever its name and if there will be any) will sell less from launch to 2012 end than CoD:MW3 from launch to 2011 end.

Well, let me devise a way to fit what I wrote in a small box for your chart... "Next major CoD sales in 2012 < CoD:MW3 sales in 2011" should do.

Another prediction: "If PSV won't go horribly bad, Capcom will announce a MH for it"

Another one: "With the decline of Wii, Kinect will be king of dance games next Xmas (not just USA and UK, WW too)"

Finally "PC gaming won't die in 2012"   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

GTA V will sell 10-11 million across all platforms (Global) ( if it comes after October 2012.)
Twisted Metal will sell 350k FW in the U.S.A. and 1 million in the U.S.A by the end of the year.
Halo 4 will sell 3.9 million in its FW (Global)
GTA 5 to be best selling game across PS3/360

btw nice organizing Seece Really impressed you spent this much time and keep up the good work!

3DS 15 milions
Vita 8
PSP 4

Wii 7,5
PS3 15
X360 14

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Somebody predicted 75million Vitas? That must be a lifetime prediction.