By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Year's buyer remorse: Or what games you regret buying this year?

I bought Duke Nukem Forever.... 'nuff said.

Other than that though, Dragon Age II was a diappointment, but I don't regret the purchase.

Around the Network

Pilotwings Resort sorta, but then again i still think it was the best choice out of the 3DS launch games.

Perhaps i just should have waited for Zelda OoT3D (i will enjoy ambassadorship, so i don't regret having paid full price for the 3DS as i did)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

enslaved....hated it.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

i regret buying resistance 1 and mirrors edge used. Both froze on me no matter what i tried. guaranteed to work my ass. but it all worked out cuz i have them both new now, got them for christmas.

I regret nothing

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
enslaved....hated it.

I just got it in the mail right now, about 30 mins ago.

I bought it from Amazon for $8.74.

The game got good scores, so it can't be that bad.

I regret buying PAYDAY THE HEIST.

Not because I didn't enjoy it, but because other than the first day that I played it, I haven't played it since because Of BF3 and all of the other games I got.  Was a waste of a $20 PSN card that I could have used later.

Persistantthug said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
enslaved....hated it.

I think it's one of those games that if it clicks with you it clicks with you..if not..you will be like me. absolutely hated the combat mechanics and exploration options....combat felt stiff and exploration was non existent..they would bring you to this open field and dictate exactly how you would go on it for example...for the nature of the game, i thought that was absolute bull...

but again, if it clicks with you, I'm sure you will enjoy it a lot

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (bought it for 55$ sold it for 50$ to a friend)

Castlevania Harmony of Despair (I paid 15 bucks! for this)

Persistantthug said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
enslaved....hated it.

Scores don't always tell the whole story...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?