By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 12/19 ~ 12/25

http://www.m-create.com/ranking/
37 Vita みんなのGOLF 6
40 Vita アンチャーテッド 地図なき冒険の始まり
44 Vita 真・三國無双 NEXT
49 Vita ロード オブ アポカリプス

no Vita software even in top 30,don't tell me download version really crazy selling
Vita really need a killer title

Around the Network

And so it is happening....claiming shortages and untrackable digitl sales.....

I am sure diital sales are great.... for what i hear digitl game are so cheap that people have decided to buy 3 copies of each PSVita title at once.... at this rate PsVita will have 10 mil seller within the year

No Need to mention I am taking the pxss right?

Switch!!!

BasilZero said:
Nsanity said:
dsage01 said:
Great sales for Wii but PS3 sales are really below my expectations. I understand Vita has shortages and no software similar to the 3DS when it released. PSP sales are still surprisingly high. Mario Kart is doing excellent and I don't think I should really coment on FF13-2...

Where did you hear that?

The Wifi Models have shortages from what I hear because they were sold out, but there are alot of 3G units left on shelves according to some people who live in Japan from what I hear o.o.

I'm pretty sure the same thing is gonna happen in the US as well.

D-Joe said:
37 Vita みんなのGOLF 6
44 Vita 真・三國無双 NEXT
49 Vita ロード オブ アポカリプス

no Vita software even in top 30,don't tell me download version really crazy selling

Considering the fact that the games are alot cheaper digitally in Japan, I wouldnt be surprised, too bad no one audits digital sales :(

actually who tell you it's a lot cheaper

many games in Japan will have like 15~25%off since released,VITA games can't be not included

like this one

http://handygamematome.blog70.fc2.com/blog-entry-25620.html

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%B3%E3%83%BC%E3%82%A8%E3%83%BC%E3%83%86%E3%82%AF%E3%83%A2%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0%E3%82%B9-%E7%9C%9F%E3%83%BB%E4%B8%89%E5%9C%8B%E7%84%A1%E5%8F%8C-NEXT/dp/B005GNQL9K

yeah retail version 6090yen,download version 5040yen,but retail already discount to 4981yen

of course,not just this one

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/videogames/2280007051

BasilZero said:
D-Joe said:
BasilZero said:
Nsanity said:
dsage01 said:
Great sales for Wii but PS3 sales are really below my expectations. I understand Vita has shortages and no software similar to the 3DS when it released. PSP sales are still surprisingly high. Mario Kart is doing excellent and I don't think I should really coment on FF13-2...

Where did you hear that?

The Wifi Models have shortages from what I hear because they were sold out, but there are alot of 3G units left on shelves according to some people who live in Japan from what I hear o.o.

I'm pretty sure the same thing is gonna happen in the US as well.

D-Joe said:
37 Vita みんなのGOLF 6
44 Vita 真・三國無双 NEXT
49 Vita ロード オブ アポカリプス

Considering the fact that the games are alot cheaper digitally in Japan, I wouldnt be surprised, too bad no one audits digital sales :(

actually who tell you it's a lot cheaper

many games in Japan will have like 15~25%off since released,VITA games can't be not include

like this one

http://handygamematome.blog70.fc2.com/blog-entry-25620.html

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%B3%E3%83%BC%E3%82%A8%E3%83%BC%E3%83%86%E3%82%AF%E3%83%A2%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0%E3%82%B9-%E7%9C%9F%E3%83%BB%E4%B8%89%E5%9C%8B%E7%84%A1%E5%8F%8C-NEXT/dp/B005GNQL9K

I'm going by early reports in the official PSVita thread which was posted by several people with sources, if you want to confirm it, than go ahead read the topic, its probably somewhere in the middle of the stack of pages.

Also your first link shows me Pokemon White and Black...

Second shows a 1k yen less game right? (I dont read Japanese so I wouldnt know), I guess that is "Alot" when it comes to Japanese economy (?).

the Pokemon just ads,scroll down and see this:

価格:PS Vitaカード版 6,090円(税込)/ダウンロード版 5,040円(税込)

download version for 5040 yen,but retail version already less than 5000yen

and this one:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/videogames/2280007051/

all VITA games already get 15~25% discount

Carl2291 said:

Saw this post on GAF -

The lowest cost you can get into a Vita for , with one game is (using RRP) :

Wifi model : 24800 yen
+
4 GB card : 2200 yen
+
Dark Quest : 2800 yen

= 29,800 yen

ALTERNATIVELY, you can get the following :

3DS : 15,000 yen
+
Mario Land : 4,800 yen
+
Mario Kart 7 : 4,800 yen
+
Monster Hunter Tri G : 5,800 yen

= 30,400 yen

Just let that sink in a bit....

Kinda points out a huge part of the Vita problem.

Quoted for truth, more people need to see this.

Around the Network

3DS beating Vita by a wide margin.....but i didnt expect the PSP to beat the Vita. Not to mention Vita software has no holiday legs.

Sony is learning the hard way (again) that giving the competition head starts = bad.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

VGKing said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
Oh Sony.. take notes and be careful with your PS4. HOPEFULLY, you will take notes, hopefully!

What did Sony do wrong with the Vita?
Its an extremely powerful portable device at an affordable competitive price. It has dozens of games at launch!

What is there to complain about?

+
+

= 29,800 yen

+

= 30,400 yen

_______

That person summed it up nicely. But if you really want to know Sony TIMED the Vita wrong. Sony gave Nintendo too much time to iron out the 3DS kinks like games and pricing and now here we are.......please tell me your seeing 3DS to Vita sales.

Powerful =/ winner. DS beat PSP. Wii beat PS3. Hell 360 is still beating PS3. I think you need to see that "power" is actually something Sony did wrong with the Vita. 

Competitive price? Maybe 6 months ago. Now its overpriced. Hence the above quote

Affordable? In this age of smartphones, people don't want to invest above $200 on a dedicated games device. 

Dozens of games.....with little relevance. Another thing Sony did wrong is that they failed to capture a IP (over the course of their existence as a gaming company) with the same status that Mario has. Mario 3D and Mario Kart 7 are beasts. Also Monster Hunter 3G and Monster Hunter 4 on 3DS.....another thing Sony did wrong with the Vita

Hope I answered your query

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

MrT-Tar said:
Carl2291 said:

Hasn't the 3DS the same problem against DS and PSP when it launched? Is not that 3DS has always been 15,000.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

BasilZero said:
MrT-Tar said:
Carl2291 said:

Saw this post on GAF -

The lowest cost you can get into a Vita for , with one game is (using RRP) :

+
+

= 29,800 yen

+
+
+

= 30,400 yen

I think its pretty obvious by now that everyone knows the 3DS is cheaper than the PSvita lol

I think MrT-Tar is correct though, although we know the 3DS is cheaper than the PSV, its difficult to put how much cheaper it is into peoples minds until they see this, looking at it, there aren't many reasons people should be picking up Vita right now :/

sales2099 said:
3DS beating Vita by a wide margin.....but i didnt expect the PSP to beat the Vita. Not to mention Vita software has no holiday legs.

Sony is learning the hard way (again) that giving the competition head starts = bad.

not all has to do with competition.  alot of it has to do with the games.  mario =>>>>> drake.  zelda monster honster sony cant compete with that.  even if vita and 3ds came out together 3ds wins.  just like ps3 and xbox.  ps3 is beating the xbox in the world not because of blu-ray(it help)  but because microsoft is dying in the game dept.  the us is more trendy that why people love the kinect and still buy wii.

i have a ps3 but have 0 blu-ray movies.