By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 - Will somebody give me the map pack?

@sabby_e17 when do your exams finish?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

Around the Network
Ferrari_7861 said:
I've got exams In January lol and I haven't revised I'd rather play Uncharted 3. Why did this game have to be so good? I hate exams. I wish I lived on my own with lots of money in a world where education isn't needed. I can only play for 1 your and then it's my brother's turn to play...So annoying.1 hour isn't enough. If I had more time to play I would've had a better K/D and I would've been a better player overall so Rainbow Yoshi is lucky because I'm not as good as I could be which will give him an advantage when he plays with me tomorrow.

BTW is Mr$ a good clan tag? I play as Elena if I am a Hero (my FFA default is hero). She is hot!

To everybody:

Who do you like more? Chloe or Elena?

That's good I can use my custom villian, I use Salim for heroes.

How long do you normally play for on the PS3?

Ferrari_7861 said:
I've got exams In January lol and I haven't revised I'd rather play Uncharted 3. Why did this game have to be so good? I hate exams. I wish I lived on my own with lots of money in a world where education isn't needed. I can only play for 1 your and then it's my brother's turn to play...So annoying.1 hour isn't enough. If I had more time to play I would've had a better K/D and I would've been a better player overall so Rainbow Yoshi is lucky because I'm not as good as I could be which will give him an advantage when he plays with me tomorrow.

BTW is Mr$ a good clan tag? I play as Elena if I am a Hero (my FFA default is hero). She is hot!

To everybody:

Who do you like more? Chloe or Elena?

Yep I too hate exams since they eat away so much of your time. But, as they always say, revise now, enjoy later which is what I'm gonna do. Just need to get through to June and complete exams successfully and after that I'm a free man.

But as it is, I'm so out of practise. Need to get back into shape in UC3 multiplayer.

As for exams, they'll be over by the end of January. 

Ferrari_7861 said:
How long do you normally play for on the PS3?

All depends, it can range from half an hour to 3 hours. My stints on the PS3 have been short lately (I want to play some Skyward Sword which is why I chose 3pm).

Around the Network

I'll be on(or able) all day tomorrow(live in the states)

lvl 47 2nd legacy, using double negatives(no power weapon and grenades)
when i'm not I using negs, i use fleet foot with either team safe or back in the saddle

Ferrari_7861 said:
tendoronie67 said:
What are the benefits ?

More wins. We can party up and own the opposition. Clan battles, Clan matches. More teamwork and hopefully the game will be more enjoyable. Do you want to join?

Yepp i'm all for it lets make a clan

@tendoronie67 What's your PSN ID?
@ Rainbow Yoshi I've sent you a FR. Add me.

Does anybody else want to join my clan? I may have a 1v1 with you to see how good you are. ALL applicants to my clan are considered.

I'm thinking about changing the clan tag to VGC to make it the "OFFICIAL" VGChartz Clan. But I need more member to join otherwise the clan tag will stay as [Mr$] which I like. But I'm willing to change it to VGC if you will want but I need more members to join my clan.

2 questions for ALL the members of this website:

Do you want to join my clan?

Do you prefer [Mr$] or [VGC]?