By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 - Will somebody give me the map pack?

Ferrari_7861 said:
Ok guys, send me a friends request on PSN. Do you think we can finish a TDM with a score of 50-0? I'm looking for team players who stick together and help each other. Once we have achieved the feat of 50-0 we can start playing more aggressively and rush more (my play style). If you have a mic that's great as communication will be easier and let's be the best clan in Uncharted 3. I'll probably start off with a clan match to see how good everyone is (stats aren't everything).

To be the best clan we need to beat "OmG!", There are clan tournaments here: http://www.youtube.com/user/BIG2CREW

Around the Network

How good is [OmG!]?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

Ferrari_7861 said:
@Rainbow We will have a 1v1 tomorrow if you want. I don't care too much about stats. I like to let the playing do the talking. Then I'll see how good you really are. No power weapons, no accuracy mod or rate of fire mod. Kickbacks...not to sure. Shall we allow kickbacks? I'm going to use M9, what about you? The map will probably be Desert Village. Kill limit of 15 kills and time limit of 15 minutes. Add me on PSN. NO CAMPING. RUSHING FTW. I hate searching for a player for more than 20 seconds.

Desert Village, my favourite map! Kickbacks shouldn't be allowed, most require little skill at all. I won't use the Fal but the the M9 instead. If I don't do well it's because I'm rusty, been playing Mario Kart 7, Skyward Sword, and Skyrim lately.

Ok please rush, no camping. Is 15 kills limit with 15 minute limit timer ok? And Yes, no kickbacks. That's good. I want to see pure skill with the M9. Dont use the rapid fire mod, ok?

BTW Aldro is obsessed with this game but his KD is less than 1.00 lol.

Ferrari_7861 said:
How good is [OmG!]?

They've one this tournament twice and their best player got a 113-18 in a plunder match. I haven't even got a Rampant yet (my best kill streak is 17 and best match is 17-1 followed by 22-2).

Around the Network

Thank god you are British, easier to organise a time to play. 3PM then?

BTW I hate the revenge booster so don't use it. So many people use it online it is really annoying. The noobs can't kill so they need the revenge booster to get themselves a kill.

Ok 3PM. Is that the only time you can play? And are you ok with the time/kill limit?

What's your PSN ID? Add me if you can otherwise I'll add you when I can.

Ferrari_7861 said:
BTW I hate the revenge booster so don't use it. So many people use it online it is really annoying. The noobs can't kill so they need the revenge booster to get themselves a kill.

I use Ammo Reward and Fleet Foot.