By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 - Will somebody give me the map pack?

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
I am looking for good players to join my clan. There is a clan called [TuB+] and the leader (danydanypro) thinks his clan is so good. This is true but he is so boastful about it. I want to make a clan that will beat his so if you are good please send ne a FR on PSN or quote me in this thread and you can join my clan. So for 2 VGC members and a few other people are in my clan (Rainbow Yoshi and arcane_chaos are the VGC members that are in my clan).

If you are a good player let me know because I want to show danydanypro who is boss.

I will make a deal with danydanypro. I will tell him that if our clan wins he will have to upload it onto YouTube which means recognition and fame for you!

So please, if you are good join my clan and hopefully we will beat [TuB+]. Let's show danydanypro who the real pros are.
I am determined and one day we WILL be the best clan!

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

Around the Network

@UNAM_13 and rathne: Send me a FR on PSN.

Bump

I'll try out. PSN ID: Kyoflamez. I'll be on in 30 min.

haha I wonder if I will be any good :D but I'll give it a go

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

What's your PSN ID?

In our clan battle I wasn't great but I'm willing to compete tomorrow and refine my tactics. Here's a list of my flaws:
1) Unnecessary Grenade Throws: I picked this up when grenades were easy to throw in Uncharted 2's multiplayer, however they seem to not throw in the way they used to and the grenade's detonation range is higher.
2) Wasting ammunition: Too many times have gone for a kill too soon and have lost ammunition.
3) Conserving health: When I'm down to a minimal amount health I fail to conserve it sometimes, I need to potentially find a suitable spot where nobody goes to regain health.

What I'm good at:
1) Sniping: I miss sometimes but I have developed somewhat of a quickscoping skill, for clan battles this could be ideal for allocating goals for each clan member.
2) Assisting: I can support well in kills and will put my focus to that in clan battles.
3) Shotgun kills: I have developed a skill of killing players with shotguns from above, distract the opponents and I'll attempt to wipe them out without them having a chance to react.

We didn't do well because we didn't organise ourselves fully, we should gel together eventually after more clan battles.

We wont play them tomorrow. We will play online a lot (Team Deathmatch) and when I get to level 43 I'll put rapid fire on my M9

@Rainbow Yoshi I suggest you use weapon expert as your first booster. You can put the extra ammo mod and rapid fire mod on your M9. Rapid fire will help you kill them quicker and extra ammo is self explanatory. But most importantly we need to stick together. If all 3 of us shoot at 1 person how can we lose? That's the tactic he TuB+ clan use. Also, use back in the saddle booster to respawn quicker.

Lastly, if you come across some good players online send me their IDs. Preferably people who don't have a clan because then they are more likely to join my clan.

Will you do that for me?

And let's keep discussing tactics I this thread. I'm bored and I'll be constantly refreshing the thread hoping to see a reply....

@Rainbow Yoshi: Do you want to assist, snipe or kill people with the shotgun? And do you think fleet foot helps in a clan battle? Because I want to use weapon expert so I can put Rapid Fire and extra ammo on my M9 but that means I can't use fleet foot. Does fleet foot help a lot in a clan battle or would I be better of with weapon expert? What class are you going to use? I want to know what weapon you want to use, what mod/s you are going to put on that weapon, what boosters you want to use and what kickbacks you want to use. This will help me assign you a role when we have a clan battle with TuB+. We probably won't have a clan battle tomorrow because I want to get to level 43 first to unlock the rapid fire mod and I want to recruit more members so I can pick the best members to participate in the clan battle.

To everybody:

If you are good at Uncharted 3 please quote me on send me a FR on PSN and you can join my clan. I need good players ASAP. I will greatly appreciate it if you are a good player and you join my clan.

More players mean I can assign different roles to people. Some can snipe, some can assist etc.

All applicants to my clan are considered so please don't be afraid to ask for a place in my clan.

Ferrari_7861 said:
@Rainbow Yoshi: Do you want to assist, snipe or kill people with the shotgun? And do you think fleet foot helps in a clan battle? Because I want to use weapon expert so I can put Rapid Fire and extra ammo on my M9 but that means I can't use fleet foot. Does fleet foot help a lot in a clan battle or would I be better of with weapon expert? What class are you going to use? I want to know what weapon you want to use, what mod/s you are going to put on that weapon, what boosters you want to use and what kickbacks you want to use. This will help me assign you a role when we have a clan battle with TuB+. We probably won't have a clan battle tomorrow because I want to get to level 43 first to unlock the rapid fire mod and I want to recruit more members so I can pick the best members to participate in the clan battle.

To everybody:

If you are good at Uncharted 3 please quote me on send me a FR on PSN and you can join my clan. I need good players ASAP. I will greatly appreciate it if you are a good player and you join my clan.

More players mean I can assign different roles to people. Some can snipe, some can assist etc.

All applicants to my clan are considered so please don't be afraid to ask for a place in my clan.

It depends on the map really, I am the best at sniping on Airstrip where as I'm the best at using the Shotgun on the City of Brass. Maps like the Highrise and Facility I would be better at assisting.